New York-New York City
Options

Catering Question!!

So I was thinking of Catering my own cocktail hour and reception, but I'm having seconds thoughts because I'd like to relax. My future MIL offered to cook and my mother used to own her own restaurant and catered my aunt's wedding and she had 300 guest so I know she can do it but I don't want them tired and stressing over everything. What do you guys think? Is it worth it? Oh another idea I had was to buy all the food needed and have a caterer just cook and prepare everything to cut the cost but I'm not sure if that can be done. If anyone knows and cateres in nyc that would do this please let me know. I'm having about 150 guest and I would like an inexpensive caterer please. Thanx!!

Re: Catering Question!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i am also looking for catering. see the previous post.
    abc
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanxx
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out Bassett Caterers, I think they are in Brooklyn
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_catering-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:01fd54d8-d53d-4d52-ad75-d3f7da736f74Post:7d3ee628-a376-480c-80e6-0e4f40313a08">Re: Catering Question!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]check out Bassett Caterers, I think they are in Brooklyn
    Posted by coulditbe[/QUOTE]

omg thanxx. I like what I see :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah Ive heard good things about them. They were my first choice for my wedding when I was going to rent a loft space.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would go with a caterer just so you and your family isn't stressing, and you can have your family help you with other things, such as stuffing invitations, gown alterations, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards