Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Shower Venue Locations North of Boston or Metro West area

Hi, I am actually looking for a baby shower location, but I figured I'd pop over to the knot : )  Looking to finf something to accomidate aprox 35-40 ppl.  I'd preferably like to do a brunch, and targeted area's would be Waltham, Watertown, Belmont, Arlington, but willing to go outside of that.  Also, seeking something that is hopefully not astronomically priced : )  Thank you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shower Venue Locations North of Boston or Metro West area

• Options
    Check out Cafe Escadrille in Burlington. They have a lovely space and Heather the coordinator is wonderful to work with. We had our wedding there in September and I can tell you they go above and beyond for their customers. Not to mention, the food is pretty fantastic. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_shower-venue-locations-north-of-boston-metro-west-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:fe814882-0119-4a37-93b1-24f30123956cPost:a4b5bad7-9d43-4631-9666-89004b83af88">Re: Shower Venue Locations North of Boston or Metro West area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check out Cafe Escadrille in Burlington. They have a lovely space and Heather the coordinator is wonderful to work with. We had our wedding there in September and I can tell you they go above and beyond for their customers. Not to mention, the food is pretty fantastic. :)
    Posted by LyssaBella[/QUOTE]

I had my wedding and shower at the Cafe Escadrille.  We actually had a brunch bridal shower with waffles, eggs, bacon, etc.    It was really good and everyone loved the food. 

Also, not sure of prices but there is also Il Casale in Belmont
    Anniversary
  • Options

I have been to a shower at Cafe Escadrille, and the food was awesome.

My suggestions not in that area would be the S&S in Cambridge, and the Hill Top on Rt 1.  Both are a great price.  I held a shower at the S&S and I've been to another at the Hill Top.

• Options
    The Newton Marriott does a nice brunch. Solea in Waltham does a fantastic lunch with awesome sangria :). In Arlington, Tryst is nice and has really good food. I haven't been for brunch but my friends have and they really enjoyed it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards