Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Writing Thank You Cards...

Before my wedding one of DH aunts contacted me (she has her own dental practice) and asks if I would like some teeth whitening strips. I said "sure" and she sent them my way. When I called her to let her know I received the samples that the company had sent her, her response was "thats your wedding present"

One of his cousins had posted a comment on facebook that she had just made a dessert and I asked her for the recipe. She insisted it was a family recipe and it was top secret but agreed to send it to me bc I was soon to be family. She then emails it to me and says its our wedding present.

My question is: how do I write thank you cards for these "unique" gifts. Both relatives did not attend the wedding so I cant thank them for that ....
BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Writing Thank You Cards...

• Options
    Dear Aunt,

Thank you for helping me have a nice, white smile on my wedding day! I put it to good use because I never stopped smiling"

Something like that, less cheesy though :)

Dear Cousin,

I can't wait to try out that recipe, I know H just loves it. Thank you for sharing!"
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but I just can't take anyone who made their Knot name  LoOk LiKe ThIs seriously.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards