Wedding Etiquette Forum

Post Secret Readers...

Can you tell what the message in the background says?

All I can see is "everything was beautiful and...." I can't read the rest? Anyone?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_a7jkcMVp5Vg/S4oHTT4HOJI/AAAAAAAALLc/7JhT483Tc7U/s1600-h/newmexico.jpg
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Post Secret Readers...

• the first word on the last line is "and"

that's all I can see
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• The last word at the bottom is "hurt" but I am missing the third line.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate when I can't figure them out!

There's 2 in foreign languages today, too. BOO.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I only got as far as you did.  sorry.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Does it say everything was beautiful and everything hurt?

The Margarita Evolution
  • I think it's "And nothing hurt."
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2010
    I think it says "everything was beautiful and everything hurt."  But, that's really a guess.

EDIT: I like "nothing" better.  That word doesn't have enough letters for everything.
  • OOOO good guess betrothed. I can make out THING in the third line but the letters before that are a mystery.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_post-secret-readers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:04db0d8b-d3ca-49d5-8637-f109e04202f4Post:eb9d9b93-ea23-4b48-8713-5788282288a3">Re: Post Secret Readers...</a>:
    [QUOTE]OOOO good guess betrothed. I can make out THING in the third line but the letters before that are a mystery.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

The letter just behind the W and Y in Lawyer looks like an O.  That's the only reason I'm guessing it's nothing.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_post-secret-readers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:04db0d8b-d3ca-49d5-8637-f109e04202f4Post:c41b2721-b77d-4abf-b467-e4d04a908013">Re: Post Secret Readers...</a>:
    [QUOTE]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate when I can't figure them out! There's 2 in foreign languages today, too. BOO.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Would google translate help" I jsut got up but I'm going to look at them now. Part of the Sunday morning ritual.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • The one written in an asian alphabet is "i love you mom and dad, don't die".,.or at least that's the file name of the photo.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • It's definitely "everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."  It's a quote from Kurt Vonnegut, but I can't remember which book or story at the moment. I think it had something to do with what he would have written on a tombstone or something.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_post-secret-readers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:04db0d8b-d3ca-49d5-8637-f109e04202f4Post:87182156-adf2-42fb-b62c-aa7a1f67a2d9">Re: Post Secret Readers...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it's "And nothing hurt."
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

That's what I see too.
    planning

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards