New York-New York City

This is annoying - photographer

Hi everyone. I joined the knot because I want to make friends and find vendors thru you (brides) but it is annoying that the vendors are sending private messages without being asked.

angybanez:  Thank you for the package you offered me but I want to find my own photographer.  I don't want the photographer to find me.  

I am so mad.  This is the third photographer that sent me PM w/their packages.

abc

Re: This is annoying - photographer

• alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, sorry that's happening. Are other people experiencing that as well?

You can report those vendors to me. Email me at 1010wedding@gmail.com.

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • edited December 2011
    I just joined and haven't seen this yet, I'll let you know if it happens. We got our photographer already but are looking for a band. I'll let you know if any bands spam me now :)
  • edited December 2011
    That is annoying! I didn't have that experiance. Report those jerks and seek advice on good photographers from the boards. Mine rocked my world.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_this-annoying-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:0f294953-95ad-4160-b261-bf205978fca0Post:84857c98-e5d2-4f25-b088-19058ba8bc08">Re: This is annoying - photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh, sorry that's happening. Are other people experiencing that as well? You can report those vendors to me. Email me at 1010wedding@gmail.com.
    Posted by alisonz[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank You allisonz.  This is also happening in the Connecticut forum as well.  I write on both :) lol. </div>
    abc
  • edited December 2011
    really??? I didn`t know they do that....ugh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards