New York-New York City
Options

RAVE: Bpics with Leah Stafford

First off, I want to thank you knot girls for opening my eyes to Boudour pictures. Before the knot, I have never even heard of them! Also for recommeding Leah Stafford! I took my pictures a few weeks ago with Leah and just recieved my proofs. I am beyond blown away with how amazing she shot me. She took really classy, sexy pictures. From the second I met her, she made me feel so comfortable and I knew from the first shot that I would have no regrets taking the pictures ( I was having a moment beforehand like, who the hell do I think I am taking these pictures lol). She shot at a fabulous apt in Hells Kitchen and we got some amazing shots on the balcony!!! I truly recommend her to any girl looking to have her B pics taken in NYC. She didn't pressure me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with and was very professional!! Let me know if you have any questions :) Here is her link www.leahstaffordphotography.com
Married 10/10/10 Baby due 10/03/11 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker My Bio/Blog...updated 9/01

Re: RAVE: Bpics with Leah Stafford

• Options
    edited December 2011
    She's an awesome photographer!  She will be shooting my wedding! I can't wait!
  • Options
    lizzonyclizzonyc member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was actually looking at her wedding stuff and she really is amazing! I am def thinking about doing a trash the dress session with her...and she is so sweet & funny...
    Married 10/10/10 Baby due 10/03/11 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker My Bio/Blog...updated 9/01
  • Options
    J+WJ+W
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @ Lizz, I just wanted to say that I love both your outdoor & indoor ceremony options! That big glass wall with the forest on the background is breathtaking!! I must say I think I like that more than the gazebo! =)
  • Options
    tanikadaytanikaday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too never heard of Boudour pics until the knot. I think my fiancee would LOVE them.. I think its a CUTE idea... Where they expensive?
  • Options
    lizzonyclizzonyc member
    edited December 2011
    There are a bunch of different packages, so I would inquire with leah and see what she is offering. I'm sure she can work with your budget!!
  • Options
    lizzonyclizzonyc member
    edited December 2011
    J + W The inside room is actually my reception room, so I dont want my guests to see the room until after cocktail hour. If it rains, there is nothing I can do, so it is what it is!!! The gazebo is really beautiful though. It was imported from Italy...love it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards