Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Movies?

That aren't released yet but you really want to see?

For me, Harry Potter is, obviously, a given but I'm really really interested in seeing Hereafter. It looks so good.

Also, the next Narnia (becuase it's my favourite of the books) and Tron because I have a longstanding love affair with Jeff Bridges.

Re: Movies?

• Options
    I really want to see the social network, even though i hate the lead actor
    Photobucket
  • Options

I just want True Blood to start up again.  I don't give a crap about movies.  :)

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I love you.

Remember when you hated vampires?
  • Options

Hobo with a Shotgun

• Options
    There's a difference between vampires and twilight.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I want to see The Social Network (I hear it is realy good?), Easy A (cheesy, I know) and You Again.  That's the most movies I wanted to see in like the past 3 years.  we never go to the movies anymore!
  • Options
    Easy A looks great.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_movies-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0f125ace-7fb5-4cac-b899-bbbc8d23ae4ePost:68f11faa-66a4-47bb-9d3f-4e6d628269f6">Re: Movies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to see The Social Network (I hear it is realy good?), <strong>Easy A</strong> (cheesy, I know) and You Again.  That's the most movies I wanted to see in like the past 3 years.  we never go to the movies anymore!
    Posted by noodle_oo[/QUOTE]

I liked it a lot, and I'd recommend seeing it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_movies-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0f125ace-7fb5-4cac-b899-bbbc8d23ae4ePost:b0ca7a1b-954e-4eee-a49d-e53754782c81">Re: Movies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really want to see the social network, even though i hate the lead actor
    Posted by xyrius[/QUOTE]
    it got frickin 97% on rotten tomatoes. I'm aghast..
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_movies-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0f125ace-7fb5-4cac-b899-bbbc8d23ae4ePost:bf0c112b-1e29-4909-850c-b329e94512a1">Re: Movies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fall is my favorite season for movies, because I like to have opinions when I watch the Oscars, so I will be seeing a lot of movies in the next four months.<strong> ETA: Easy A IS great.</strong>
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]
    yep. I'd totally see it again.
  • Options
    that's gotta be a record lala, i think my mind is made up

mind you - i personally loved satc 2 even though it was trashed on rotten tomatoes

easy a also looks interesting, but i'd probably just rent it
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_movies-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0f125ace-7fb5-4cac-b899-bbbc8d23ae4ePost:73083e1c-0355-4f9e-9acb-1e78cb00c373">Re: Movies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Movies? : Not seeing the movies does not prevent me from having an opinion when I watch the Oscars.
    Posted by mandapanda78[/QUOTE]

you sound like my husband.
    "Crash sucked!"
    "You didn't watch it."
    "I know, but the previews got on my nerves."
  • Options
    Oh, good to hear about Easy A, I might go see it tomorrow with a friend since H will be at the German club with his buddies for someone's birthday.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    Lala, I agree with your husband, but unfortunately I saw Crash.

I really want to see I'm Still Here, but I highly doubt that it will make it up here to Milwaukee. Le sigh.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_movies-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0f125ace-7fb5-4cac-b899-bbbc8d23ae4ePost:984d2271-e3f6-4ed4-831b-a27faa2803b1">Re: Movies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]that's gotta be a record lala, i think my mind is made up mind you -<strong> i personally loved satc 2 even though it was trashed on rotten tomatoes</strong> easy a also looks interesting, but i'd probably just rent it
    Posted by xyrius[/QUOTE]
    so YOU'RE the one who liked it! ;)
  • Options
    LOL.. yep I plead guilty.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We do an Oscar Pool at work. I never win. The same 3 or 4 people always win.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_movies-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0f125ace-7fb5-4cac-b899-bbbc8d23ae4ePost:460c08bb-8c73-47d9-856c-3d1bb4859b6a">Re: Movies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lala, I agree with your husband, but unfortunately<strong> I saw Crash</strong>. I really want to see I'm Still Here, but I highly doubt that it will make it up here to Milwaukee. Le sigh.
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]
    same here. and I agreed with him too.
    ::kicks husband::
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2010
    I want to see Easy A, but I will wait for DVD because my husband hates the girl that plays the main character.

I want to see Let Me In. And Devil.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_movies-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0f125ace-7fb5-4cac-b899-bbbc8d23ae4ePost:2b4b2284-921c-4e05-b0e7-4fcbf017895a">Re: Movies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Movies? : same here. and I agreed with him too. ::kicks husband::
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]

For some reason, I feel like out of the three of us, somehow your husband wins.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    he usually does win. I hate that about him.
  • Options
    I'm ready for the Green Hornet. I have a creepy crush on Seth Rogen :-/
  • Options
    I really want to see The Social Network for the business aspect.  I'm really hoping it's the kind of movie that the teens will hate.  And Wall Street looks great too. 
  • Options
    Is Hereafter the one with Matt Damon? If so, that. And Harry Potter.
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    I know The Town has come out already but that's the only thing I could think of. Has anyone seen this?
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options
    Oh I saw the Hereafter trailer on mute. I don't know what its about but it looks good.
  • Options
    I agree that Wall Street looks good, although technically it comes out today in Chile, so it's already out.

I also saw the preview for The King's Speech and thought it looked awesome, plus it made me feel all patriotic (half Brit), so I want to see that.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_movies-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0f125ace-7fb5-4cac-b899-bbbc8d23ae4ePost:3cb7db2c-0263-4b98-8b72-c1db1d942dc3">Re: Movies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Movies? : Yes it is. I saw the trailer when I saw The Town(Great movie) and I really want to see it.<strong> I also want to see the new Denzel Washington and Chris Pine Unstoppable. </strong> I can't wait for Captain America and The Avengers. Even though they haven't started filming I want to see Batman 3. Due Date with Robert Downey Jr and Zach Galifianaski looks funny. My company just printed the The Tourist poster and I want to see it just because Johnny Depp looks cute in it.
    Posted by DodgersBride[/QUOTE]

I forgot about this movie!! So that's 2 on my list now. Can anyone say Date Night!!!?
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_movies-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0f125ace-7fb5-4cac-b899-bbbc8d23ae4ePost:16ad109f-aed9-455d-ab28-b7c04084d9a1">Re: Movies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Movies? : I forgot about this movie!! So that's 2 on my list now. Can anyone say Date Night!!!?
    Posted by MISSCOURTNEY20[/QUOTE]

My 66 year grandma like Denzel. She always tells me she's watching my step-grandpa. Is so funny. My company and FI's company prints a lot of movie campaigns so I am hoping to get her a poster of him.
  • Options
    I want to know how the pitch meeting went for that Unstoppable movie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards