New York-New York City
Options

Maggie Sottero - Anniston

Has anyone found this dress to try on?  I can't seem to locate anywhere in or near the NY tri-state area.  I live in Queens and I am willing to drive up to 1 1/2 hrs. away to try this dress on.TIA for the help!

Re: Maggie Sottero - Anniston

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a lot of places in NJ that sell Maggie dresses.  I'd suggest going on the Maggie site, finding stores that carry it and just start calling.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The company has recently started to discontinue a few styles, so that may be why you are having a hard time finding it. MS run fairly consistently, so if you know you want it but are just concerned with size, then I'd try a similar style and then Google Anniston and order the dress wherever you can. That's what I did (though I though I was going to keep the original MS dress I bought).  Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls... this dress is actually from the new collection which just came out so I know it's not discontinued, it just may not be available everywhere to try on.  I actually called a few out of state places and found a bridal boutique about an hour away in CT that is getting it in a few weeks so I am gonna call back in about a month or so and make sure they have it in before i make the road trip haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you ever have any luck finding this dress? I have been drooling over pictures of it on the website!!
  • Options
    ll2014ll2014 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Manhattan Bridal in Chinatown has a lot of Maggie Sottero selections...try to see if they are willing to order
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards