New York-New York City
Options

Snug Harbor, Staten Island

Has anyone been to a Snug Harbor event latley? Love to hear thoughts and any feedback, especially re Neptune's catering there. Many thanks!

Re: Snug Harbor, Staten Island

• Options
    J+WJ+W
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!I looked into Snug Harbor briefly, have you contacted Neptune's yet? I have some info on them if you would like it. Let me know.
  • Options
    NCsassygirlNCsassygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there, I did speak with Neptune's and we are meeting with them next Saturday. Would love to hear any feedback about them. Are you getting maaried in SI as well? Many thanks!
  • Options
    J+WJ+W
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!I looked into SI briefly as an option but then decided against it. Most of my family lives in the other boroughs and we have a lot (pretty much all) of OOT guests from FIs side so I wanted something a little more in the center of everything. Whereas transportation into SI is a little more limited. That being said, I did find some cool venues in SI though! If you're interested I can list some...I believe I still have the information somewhere. Best of Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi girls! I actually have my wedding booked for Snug Harbor for next Aug.  They have been awesome to work with so far, but we haven't done a tasting yet.  Did you look there yet?  Kim is the guy who we met with an ultimately booked with and he was very nice.  LOet me know what you think!
  • Options
    How much would a wedding at Snug Harbor cost during May-July on a Saturday afternoon?

• Options
    @hedwig583 - We are getting married on a Saturday evening in October and it is about $150 a plate. You might pay a little less because it's an afternoon. However, May-July is the "busy" season so it might add to the cost as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards