Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Sunday morning poll!

2»

Re: Sunday morning poll!

• Options
    if it werent for my horse, i wouldnt have spent that year in college.
  • Options
    1. Does your FI/DH "know" any knotties from you being on here so much? yes. 2. You get a wedding invite with meal options. Which do you pick: beef, chicken, or veggie? depends on what the meats are served with and what the veggie dish is.  3. You're on a transcontinental plane ride with meal options. Which do you pick: beef, chicken, or veggie? depends on what the meats are served with and what the veggie dish is.  4. Did you go to college? If so, which one? If not, show me a picture of a cute kitten! I went to a hair college as well as took a few classes at the local college (Mount Royal) a couple years ago.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    1) nope, just a collective "knottie girls". Sometimes it will be 'a stupid knottie" or "a funny knottie"2) beef for me 3) mmmm probably beef again4) James Madison University in Virginia, got me a degree in digging :)
  • Options
    Aww, thank you gg!  They are so cute!Rule-breaking is definitely allowed!
  • Options
    1. Yes. He knows about my crush on Verona, my other crush on Moneypenny and her wedding venue, MrsE the badasss Jewish girl from NY that knows everything and will call you out and prove you wrong (he has an ecrush on her), and Mocha and Mandy. And kitty killer. He really got into her and read her threads. 2. Chicken...I am very picky about beef. 3. See above. 4. University of Michigan
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. Nope, not yet anyway. 2. Beef 3. Chicken 4. Yep, Oberlin. Now doing my MBA at Northeastern.
  • Options
    1. nooo. but he peeks over my shoulder sometimes.2. beef3. beef and chicken. mmm.4. i went to 2 colleges.but heres a kitty anyway:
  • Options
    oops i did #4 wrong. 2 colleges in ontario: Mohawk COllege in hamilton and Sheridan College in oakville.
  • Options
    1. Just the ones I know IRL2. Veggie3. Veggie4. Yes, Florida State
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards