Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

More gold from AE

Re: More gold from AE

• Options
    See, I can get that Lala is funny and most of what she says is tongue in cheek.  MrsAE I just dont like who you are based on a lot of stuff you have posted.  Doesnt make me a moron.  The only point I'm making is that I think you suck.  I dont care if anyone else does. 
  • Options
    lalady, you think jessjo was callous for telling AE she was pulling the tragedy card, but you don't think AE is callous for telling jessjo to kill herself?ah, I can see the confusion there. it's hard to explain.AE was telling about family she'd lost. to come back and joke about that is callous, cause to reveal things like that are personal. but to randomly tell someone to kill themselves, and you don't mean it, is mostly done for shock value and I find that humorous.if jessjo had confessed that today she'd tried to kill herself, and was serious, and THEN AE said, "you're holding the gun the wrong way," that would be callous too. it's all about the intention behind it, really. it's a blurry line, I know.
  • Options
    Oh yes. Pointing a gun at my head is funny. NOW I get it...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh yes. Pointing a gun at my head is funny. NOW I get it...well, not if you REALLY do it...
  • Options
    I know why you don't like me, it is because of where you are from, you judged me before you knew me at all.  I have Palestinian friends and some of their family doesn't like me because I'm Israeli.  I never commented or paid attention to you until you commented about me.  You can front and play it how every you want but we both know why. 
  • Options
    Lala has timing. AE does not. That is why her comments are hateful as opposed to funny.  IMO.
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I'm just reminded of an argument from a year ago. karabear said people here should /wrists. it was meant to be funny, she does WoW and apparently that's a common thing there (yes?). people got alllllll offended, "MY SISTER IN LAW'S BABY COUSIN TRACY KILLED HERSELF!" about it.dude, don't take it literally. I bet you if you actually confessed to feeling suicidal lately, AE would be the first one to email you and try to send you names of people who can help.
  • Options
    Ah, I get it. You're good at clarification. Now go jump off a cliff.
  • Options
    If I thought she was really suicidal, I would not have said it.  If she was suicidal, she would have been dead already from some of the things she has written. 
  • Options
    What? So this is about the wars in the Middle East?
  • Options
    Now go jump off a cliff.that's racist!
  • Options
    Yup, lala, /wrists is extremely common on the WoW forums, or was.  Yet another example of internet cultures clashing :)

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    MrsAE. I was suicidal. I held a hand full of pills many times trying to get the courage to just do it. I fought with depression for many years and my family didnt believe me. So, now you know.
  • Options
    I'm Irish.  I prefer to blow things up.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    From the time punky started making comments and being a biotch, she didn't have ammo to go on.  Then today, she wrote she is Palestinian, it clicked completely.  Many of them are not fans of Israelis. 
  • Options
    I am on medications now and I'm doing much better, I'm not sure how what I have said would lead you to think that if I'm depressed I would have killed myself already.
  • Options
    You are joking right MrsAE?  You insinuating that I dont like you because I wrote that I lived in Palestine is beyond pathetic. Cause clearly everyone with an ounce of Middle Eastern blood muct hate Israelis.  And clearly everyone who has lived in Palestine must be Palestinian.    You have no idea what my ethnicity is. 
  • Options
    I didn't know that and I'm sorry.  If you really wanted to do it, a hand full won't cut it.  At least your attempt or thought of attempt failed. 
  • Options
    (I think she was joking)
  • Options
    I don't care what your ethnicity or religion is.  I know your type and you can play it how ever, like I said, it doesn't matter to me. 
  • Options
    This is beyond ridiculous.
  • Options
    Perhaps you should start giving all people the benefit of the doubt before you say rude, tasteless things, MrsAE, instead of waiting for them to justify themselves to you.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    From the time punky started making comments and being a biotch, she didn't have ammo to go on. Then today, she wrote she is Palestinian, it clicked completely. Many of them are not fans of Israelis. *sigh*Many white people are not fan of black folks, but I don't assume that people dislike me because they're white and I'm black.  Maybe they just don't like me because they just don't like me.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    So even when you say something that has no validity and is said to be totally false, you know my "kind." Maybe the Palestinians you know dont like you cause you suck.  That I have to agree with them about.  I havent given you any ammo cause I'm not a b*tch.  you have given me plenty of "ammo" to be a b*tch to me since I call you out on crap you say.  But, sure, I'm the b*itch here.
  • Options
    Now go jump off a cliff. that's racist! Only if you're a lemming.
  • Options
    There is a difference between not liking someone based on their race and actively trying to attack and/or kill them.  Palestinians who are ok with Israelis are an extreme minority and the rest don't want peace.  The ones who hate us the most are the ones who moved to the US after selling Israel their land, they hate Israelis and Jews the same. 
  • Options
    Actually a handful will cut it, if you have the right pill. A handful of pills is very serious. Jessjo I'm glad to hear you're doing better now.
  • Options
    Many white people are not fan of black folks, but I don't assume that people dislike me because they're white and I'm black. Maybe they just don't like me because they just don't like me. NB-I agree completely.  It's possible to dislike people for their personalities.  This gets lost so often and people are automatically throwing out racist cards.  Not always the case, AE. And in your case, your personality is hard to like regardless of your race/ethnicity/gender/political association.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    don't forget, MrsE knows everything, EVERYTHING, punky. Everything. Even your "type". So...because you're Palestinian (or, assuing you are because you live there), you don't like Israelis. Sounds pretty prejudiced to me. How ridiculous.
  • Options
    what? coming, ma!::leaves thread::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards