Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

'Fessions

Re: 'Fessions

• Options
    agk, confused? Where is this coming from?
  • Options
    I'm crampy, boobs hurt and pretty hormonal.  I'm either going to get the visit from Aunt Flo soon or I'll be one of those chicks on that show "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant."  That show really freaks me out.
  • Options
    Wedd - A friend of mine was on that show last week. It's scary, but she honestly had no idea she was pregnant.
  • Options
    agk, confused? Where is this coming from?ricks do you mean you're confused or are you asking if I'm confused? Now I'm confused. AE said all that while talking to julez about the New York Times weddingshit.
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • Options
    Alone time rocks.  I get a lot of it though so it gets old sometimes.  H has the whole weekend off for no reason so we're going to have a date on a Friday!!  I am ridiculously excited for it!  We have movie passes that we have to use and we might do dinner also.I don't have any confessions really.  Okay, I got one:I have never seen a car payment in my life.  My dad bought me my first car at 17 and then when that lease was up at 21 he bought me another one.  I was just going to buy out the lease on my sunfire but he insisted I have a brand new car. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I'm too controlling for my super secret bachelorette party that is being planned.  It makes me nervous even though my friends are nice to me.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I'm with agk.My confession: I'm a little bit scared of our real estate agent.  She's a family friend, so I can't really fire her, and I know she'll eventually  help us find a great house, but she's pushy.  Luckily I'm pushy back, but still.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Sprite, is it just the fear of being out of control, or the potential that you will be forced to carry around a giant inflatable peener all night?
  • Options
    kdc, some of both.  Some of both.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    AGK, I was confused.
  • Options
    Confessions: I occasionally avoid contributing to threads where I have a seriously conflicting opinion to the majority.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Wedd - A friend of mine was on that show last week. It's scary, but she honestly had no idea she was pregnant.See that's what's so effing FREAKY!!!!!!!  It's not made up.  Who wants to be out and go into a bathroom stall and your baby plops out in the can......
  • Options
    Confessions: I occasionally avoid contributing to threads where I have a seriously conflicting opinion to the majority.I do this too.
  • Options
    I'm with agk
  • Options
    TJ, Ricks, me three.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Me 5. I think we're on 5.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Wedd - Yep! She went to the hospital with cramps and out popped a baby! Looking back on the 9 months, she saw the signs of pregnancy but at the time was totally oblivious to them.
  • Options
    Confession #2: I just told Buddy I'd have sex with him before bed tonight if he'd go away until then.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    I'm so paranoid about becoming pregnant that I take a pregnancy test if I'm a day late.  Seriously.  I've taken about 7 pregnancy tests in the last 2 years or so.  So I can't fathom being pregnant and not knowing it.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Also, some of the meanest girls on here are the funniest, so that makes me want to be their friend, but they are mean, so I am conflicted. It all brings me back to HS.
  • Options
    I asked my H to put some stuff in the slow cooker so it'd be ready when I got home.  He forgot.  I wasn't the least bit disappointed because I was craving subway.  But, now I am sad because I have to eat it tomorrow.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    A friend of my husbands got married recently and I saw the pictures on facebook... I really really really wanted to post pictures but I didnt because I didnt want the whole boob shelf thing to get turned around on me (mine was accidental and no where NEAR the magnitude of this one, which was quite obviously intentional), so I didnt bother.
  • Options
    I think today was hilarious.  So funny that I actually logged on tonight to say that.  In my defense, it's a commercial break in NCIS.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    TJ - did he go away? lolYeah, me 6
  • Options
    I think I might go see nekkid women tonight...and my H too. This involves me getting off the knot, and getting ready, hmmmm.
  • Options
    cacoffer - Yeah he did!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Another one, I refuse to read walls of text about wedding stuff, but I expect other people to take the time to read mine when I write them about my personal sh!t.
  • Options
    I think today was hilarious. So funny that I actually logged on tonight to say that. In my defense, it's a commercial break in NCIS.LOL! Today was hilarious.
  • Options
    J&K - My friend was kind of dumb. She went off the pill a week before her FI left for Iraq. They had sex during that week and whoops! Her periods are irregular, like mine, so I'm not sure how I'd know based upon that fact alone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards