Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

P&E NYC GTG (NWR, OMGWTFBBQ)

2»

Re: P&E NYC GTG (NWR, OMGWTFBBQ)

• Options
    Lyss, what temple did you go to? I grew up in Merrick and we're the same age.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • Options
    Hi sai!  Didn't know if you'd be on again tonight.How old are you?
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    sorry, blind hereYou have my email and I have yours.  If I'm around, I'm in. Won't know for a couple months though
  • Options
    We can all hang out in the laundry room in my basement. It will be super fun.gg- I totally understand only know the part of the city you see. There was a time where I knew that hood in college when I took the train in a lot. Now I know where I live really well because I see it everyday.I've only been to a couple places in that hood recently though. I'm intrigued to see what E comes up with.
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • Options
    P.S. E what about Brother Jimmy's by Penn Station. We can drink fish bowls and be a wreck!
  • Options
    You need to go to the Big Apple BBQ when it happpens.  It is proof that Brother Jimmy's is sub par BBQ.  I recommend Hill Country, much better and they serve you mason jars full of booze.  My husband's mission is to have every NY bbq and they are the only ones that qualify. 
  • Options
    RUB is also really good barbeque. Hill Country is run by people from Austin. That makes it automatically cool.
  • Options
    I forgot about rub, he likes it too.  What I like about Hill Country is sometimes they give you a double of bourbon, so you order a coke that is in a filled mason jar.  Take a few sips of coke, pour the bourbon, and you're ready.  I never eat because of the drink.  They also have that $20 deal, no one can finish that. 
  • Options
    oot - I suck and didn't save your email b/c I'm not used to using aol.  Can you email me again?Sorry.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    You need to go to the Big Apple BBQ when it happpens. It is proof that Brother Jimmy's is sub par BBQ. I recommend Hill Country, much better and they serve you mason jars full of booze. My husband's mission is to have every NY bbq and they are the only ones that qualify. I don't eat at Brother Jimmy's. I just drink. I don't like their food very much at all. I did the Big Apple BBQ this year and it was great. FI and I prefer vinegar based sauce so the Big Apple was a field day.I don't love Hill Country. The experience is fun but I'm never wowed by the food. Of all the BBQ in the city Dinosaur is my favorite. And I've tried a lot of different ones.
  • Options
    P.S. I said Brother Jimmy's for it's easy location and fish bowls. They just opened one nearish Grand Central also. Can't remember where exactly.
  • Options
  • Options
    I'd love to try to go!  Sucrets I'm on a whirlwind today - leaving for Canada in about 30 minutes.I'll email you when I get back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards