Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFF

I hate all of you. (requested by Coco)

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."

Re: FFF

• Options
    East's bunny offends me with his cuteness.
  • Options
    Sh!t right when I'm about to go to the store?!I hope this turns into a good read by the time I get back.
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • Options
    I'm sick of shopping for people, choosing for people, and dressing people. Make a decison on your own people.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I used to sometimes like timmys and sometimes can't stand her, now I just hate her.  There are times you just don't judge people, fuucking learn it. 
  • Options
    Also, interpret the second F as you will.  Is it "fest?"  Is it "free?"  Is it "Farfegnugen?"  You be the judge.

• Options
    I flame myself for being useless today and watching TV when I should be doing absolutely anything else.
  • Options
    I can't wait for Poli to pick a dress
  • Options
    I was very disappointed when Jen 503 posted the other day. I still can't stand her.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I wish Poli would change her picture.  I think 48% of the reason I find her so damn annoying is that she just looks like she'd be annoying as h*ll in that photo.  I bet if it was just her in front of a tree or something, people would view her differently. 

• Options
    FI has been pushing for a courthouse trip and skipping the whole wedding thing.  Doesn't want to spend the money at this point.  I don't want to do that, and I've been throwing temper tantrums about it all week.  I don't care that it makes me look bridezilla, but I want a damn wedding wedding, not a courthouse wedding.Might be more of a confession, but it's a flameworthy one normally.
  • Options
    I can't stand las vegas. There. I said it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Piper62 annoyed me the other day. I was and am still sad about michael jackson. I blasted the Bad cd on the car today on the way to work today.I also wore one of his t shirts the other day, and some guy totally flamed in the grocery store, and we got into a fight in the middle of the store over mj and some lady had to jump in and told the guy to back off. WTF?! I also want to go to NY tomorrow for the block party they are having for his birthday, but have to go to a stupid shower instead. 
  • Options
    I hate people who seem to act "snarky" towards a completely reasonable post because it's cool and they want to fit in. It's funny when no one else joins in.CubsGirl05 comes to mind.
    11-13-10
    Planning + Married
  • Options
    I also get annoyed by the OMG, I've got EVERYTHING done and I'm still 6 months out!!Trust me, honey. You don't have everything done.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Coco, I love you for helping me with my STD, but if you don't get your butt in here and flame someone after requesting an FFF I will judge you.
  • Options
    I'm getting really mad at TJ for not showing her face.  It's like she's teasing us. 
  • Options
    It amazes me how many people still suck up to MrsE.   I'm curious if people actually like her of if they're just afraid of her for whatever pathetic reason. 

• Options
    I dont really get the point of the which knottie do you like posts.  Its pretty obvious who likes who isnt it?  confession: My DH is invited to a funeral tomorrow and as much as I am happy to going and paying my respects to a person I admired, I really wanted to be in NYC this weekend.
  • Options
    I don't think I would divulge my sex life to a bunch of "internet strangers" (seems to be the term of the week).
  • Options
    I've said it before, but I'll say it again.  I like Piper_62 when she talks, but I'm SO over the incessant picture posting.  I never had an issue with Timmys before, but I'm irked at what she said in the sex thread.  Even though her responses to me personally were reasonable and made sense, I took it personally (which is lame, I know). 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    TJ has posted pictures of her face before. Also, she's easily searachable if you really want to see her.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    LOL, Kati!  I must have posted right as you were posting.
  • Options
    Crap. Waht did Timmy post now?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    It's Friday? That's the best news I've heard all day.I can't get the story of the perv in CA who abducted the 11 year old and has held her captive in his backyard. I seriously want someone to beat the snot out of that guy, then burn him, then resuscitate him, then repeat.Nothing to flame that I can think of.
  • Options
    Verona is prettier than her wedding was.  Her wedding was nice and, but if she wasn't as pretty, people wouldn't be fawning all over her....and I have to go work, so I'll miss any/all of the responses.  Sorry.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I don't think I would divulge my sex life to a bunch of "internet strangers" (seems to be the term of the week).So don't.  Easy.

• Options
    Fishy, see the sex thread.  Essentially she thinks all of us who aren't in the mood for sex are just lazy and using BC as an excuse.  I'm not going to lie, she may be on to something when it comes to me.
  • Options
    I'm with Fische. Vegas sucks.
  • Options
    East, think what you want but there are people who like me here.  If it was anyone else, you would think they like the person but because it is me, you think they are sucking up.  I could say the same about you, people mention you who weren't around when you posted more, just because you have been around for a long time. 
  • Options
    Fishy, she said something to the effect of "don't blame BCP for decreased sex drive, it's laziness."  Irritation ensued from several, and she backpeddled.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards