Wedding Etiquette Forum

~Sascha~

This is probably a stupid question. How much of Vegas closes down on Christmas?DH and I are looking into going for a couple days at Christmas and just want to know how much there is to do.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Re: ~Sascha~

• The short answer...absolutely nothing.  We are even open for Christmas.  It is actually a really busy day for us since the mall is closed.  And you can probably get a good deal as it gets much busier a few days later for New Years.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you. I didn't want to book anything if there was nothing going on or open.
  • Oh no....you will still be able to see everything.  I think some places close, but there are plenty of things that stay open.  Just dont eat at the buffet that night.  For some reason, Asians LOVE coming to Vegas at Christmas and there are lines that are 2-3 hours long to eat!I love working on Christmas.  Always busy.  My husband usually has to work at the restaurant and he is Jehovah Witness anyways, so doesn't really clebrate.  Me and my daughter do our own thing that night or on Christmas Eve.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you. I've never been and really want to go.
  • You're welcome:)  You can really have fun here no matter what you are into.  Dining, shpping, shows, clubs, hiking.  Its not all about gambling.  I never ever gamble.  It can be tiring or overwhelming in many ways, but 3-4 days is perfect.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't gamble much. I do slots once a year and keno only when DH grandma is in town. I just don't see the point.After my 2 week honeymoon that we just got back from I don't think I could be away for more than 3 or 4 days anyways.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards