Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Hot Chocolate Bar?

2»

Re: Hot Chocolate Bar?

• Options
    This sounds like the best thing ever!  I would be so happy. I'm at home sick today and would kill for some hot chocolate now!
  • Options
    No kids there, babbles. I honestly have no idea how it was set up! I didn't see it at all that night! I know it was there -- I paid for it and people spoke about it afterwards, but I never even walked over to take a look since it came out during desert so it was in the middle of dancing. I assume they had a server or two there, if not to pour the coffee and booze, then at least to "oversee" it all (like at a buffet), but I'm sorry I can't be any more help.
  • Options
    Yeah, just set it up right next to the bar so the adults can stop over and get some Baileys or peppermint schnapps or whatever added.  In fact you could even have a special "Hot Chocolate Bar" menu put on the bar listing the cordials that would go good with them.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Another great idea - thanks Nugget!
  • Options
    We had a coffee bar with various liquers. Just a word of warning - have someone to ensure the unused alcohol is returned to you at the end of the night. We lost some fairly full bottles that likely went home with one of the bartenders. Fail.
  • Options
    I like this idea!  Sounds a lot of fun and is something most everyone would want to partake in. Great idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards