Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Project Runway - No Spoilers

Is anyone watching?I hate Mitchell!  He is so irritating and talentless. That is all.

Re: Project Runway - No Spoilers

• Options
    he should be kicked off just for admitting that he picked his partner because he wanted someone who would "carry him" through this challenge.
  • Options
    I dislike him too, my dad is home watching some stupid oregon vs boise state football game. It's my tv, it's my cable, I want to watch my show!!
  • Options
    Ugh DH is watching college football and we only have one tv in the house. I just WISH I could be watching Project Runway
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Right - he really should have probably not made it through the first challenge.  The see-thru collar dress. wtf?  And the fact that ALL the models hate him because he's a "model jumper!" This cracks me up.First Mitchell, then Qrystal - just because I hate the way she spells her name and her design work sucks too.
  • Options
    Haha, FI and I made fun of Qrystal when we saw it! The spelling is ridiculous! I'm watching it now, need to see what they send down. Mitchell SHOULD have been sent home if not the first time than last time. His shorts were made horribly. It kills me when they send someone home b/c they don't like design but its made beautifully yet they'll keep someone with clothes a blind monkey could have sown!
  • Options
    Mitchell should have been gone after the first challenge. Doesn't being in the bottom 2 2 weeks in a row tell you something buddy? You suck! Ugh, I can't stand him. It's sad that I he's the only one that I really know, because he's the one that stands out the most, but not because he's really good. There's just too many designers in the beginning, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Holy cow, what was with that last dress? Talk about major, over the top volume!
  • Options
    Ew, not who I expected in the bottom two.
  • Options
    Seriously, Pink - wth is right!  Go Ra' Mon!!!!
  • Options
    WooT! its about time!
  • Options
    ha ha! I love it!!! (I said no spoilers) :)
  • Options
    Thank goodness! Excited for next week, I love the Prom Dress challenge
  • Options
    I HATE Mitchell... I wish he would have been gone a long time ago.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards