Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Pssst... WoW peeps.

A friend told me I had to watch this.  He was right.  It's a series of 4-6 minute episodes.  Currently, there are 2 seasons of shows with a third season just starting.[url]http://www.watchtheguild.com/[/url]I was up until 11:30 last night watching this.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb

Re: Pssst... WoW peeps.

• Options
    Oh yeah, The Guild is awesome. Felicia Day is my nerd-girl hero.Buddy just started watching something called The Legend of Neil, which I guess is about a guy who ends up inside the Legend of Zelda, which he says is also hilarious.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Legend of Neil, huh?  Might have to go looking for that.  Just what I need, more things to watch when I'm supposed to be healing."What's that?  Our tank is dead?  Who pulled?  Guys, I was watching YouTube!"

• Options
    Yeah, I got called out by FI last night for being tabbed out playing Bejeweled while we were in Ulduar. Of course, he didn't just say it... he said it over Vent so everyone could hear.
  • Options
    I've been playing WoW for longer than Buddy, and used to lead MC raids myself, so he has learned all the words to MC Raiders over time.I'm often muttering to myself,"Shadowform ok?""NO!""I'm gonna do it anyway.""HELLLL NO!""awww..."or"Who pulled the surger with the corehound?""I think a hunter did, but he's dead now..."I love all things WoW related with a shameless, nerdy love.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    If I could find a way to secretly play WoW while I'm at work I would.
  • Options
    LOVE the guild!  Moosey, we did the same thing when DH first showed me.I haven't seen the 2nd season yet, though.  They interviewed Felicia Day (nerd crush, too...and for Dr. Horrible and the Sears commercials, lol) on NPR last year about how she was able to retain the rights to the show even though Sony bought it.  Does anyone have the Bejeweled add on?  I sooo want it for long flights...or when I die in raids, lol.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Yes, playing with FI and TeamSpeak is horrible.  There's that time he told the guild (all guys in their late 30's/early 40's) that we couldn't start the next pull because I had sausage juice on my chin.  Yeah.  We were eating dinner...And then the time that I kinda freaked out and went on a rant and he held his push to talk button down...  Thanks dear.  I put my headset back on to hear "wow, that's the loudest profanity I've heard on here in awhile."Why am I marrying him again?

• Options
    I watched the first season but while waiting for way too long for the second season I kinda forgot about it. I guess I need to catch up... Lots of extra time to do so with the guild having raiding issues.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Options
    I dunno, I love playing with my FI. He travels for work about 75% of the month, so we can still spend time "together" through the game when he's on the road. That's nice.Geek confession: I invited all of the other officers from my guild to the wedding... even though I've never met any of them IRL.
  • Options
    =) I've told my guildies to save the date.
  • Options
    I'm not even sure our guildies know we're getting married. :)

• Options
    I have the bejeweled addon! It's great lolFI did get onto me last night when we were in naxx for not paying attention to the raid bc I was playing Bejeweled LOL It's ok though because the healer lurves me teehee.I have also invited a friend to my wedding that I have not met in IRL yet. And one from my ex-guild who I have actually me twice.
  • Options
    Why does it seem like so many people are obsessed with WoW?  I kind of want to try it, but I'm afraid I'll get addicted to it and not be able to get work done.  Is it kind of like D&D or totally different?
  • Options
    Never played D&D, but from what I know (like nothing ha) it's very different. and I'm pretty sure my guild were the first people to know I got engaged.
  • Options
    My experience with WoW is drinking MD Game Fuel with WoW all over it.  It tastes pretty good.
  • Options
    I didn't notice the first time, but anyone else realize that Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher from Star Trek) was the scary looking guy that cut in line at the end of the new episode? Talk about a collision of nerdiness...
  • Options
    Heh.  FI laughed the second Wil was on screen.  "OMG, That's WIL WHEATON!"And I'm the one who had a teen crush on the guy...

• Options
    Lol! I'm actually more the TNG fan than DH, but he recognized him instantly and I paid no attention... go figure.
  • Options
    coco I can't tell you WoW isn't addictive. What I can tell you is that playing WoW is just my version of hanging out with my friends. With the available voice chat systems (both in game and then things like Vent) and then the fact that everyone can join together and do the same quests/raids/whatever, it really is like hanging out in a group... just without physical proximity. If that made any sense at all.
  • Options
    Oooh Knottie WoW players.. Who would have thought I could talk about weddings and WoW all in one place! I'm going to have to check out that link. I have not seen it yet.. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards