poll

Re: poll

• Options
    It truly depends on the song.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    No, but I do love some of their songs.
  • Options
    I don't know if I love them, but I do enjoy their music when I hear it.  I think I kind of like them by default though - my dad is a HUGE fan, and when I was little he would hold me and dance with me to their songs.  So it always brings back childhood memories and all that mushy stuff.
  • Options
    i'd like some elaboration on song preference, out of curiosity.  but the question was definitely do you love them (not do you like them?).
  • Options
    Sorry that I fail at answering polls.  I wish I was smarter.
  • Options
    I'm going to have to say no then. I do love yellow submarine and strawberry fields though.
  • Options
    Songs I love: Hey Jude I want to hold your handIf I fellLittle ChildAny time at all
  • Options
    well, you're not dum berry. and ciaram, those are fantastic songs.
  • Options
    How could I forget about Hey Jude! My DH thinks I'm crazy because when ever that song comes on the radio I just start singing. It always makes him laugh.
  • Options
    no i do not. winowedding** your sig picture is fantastic!
  • Options
    i actually think hey jude is overrated.
  • Options
    Aww, Sarah, thanks! I just figured it out how to do it! I love how you're giving the side-eye in yours! ha!
  • Options
    Jill it may be. I just like singing to it.
  • Options
    It is Jill.  Without a doubt. I just find the darn song so catchy that I'm forced to love it.
  • Options
    Depends entirely on the song. I hate All you need is love but I love Nowhere man.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    nowhere man is one of my very favorites.  good choice.
  • Options
    And I might add that I could not get through "Across the Universe" I tried watching it 3 different times. And I should add that I am a musical theater actress so those types of movies appeal to me.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    No.  I like the beatles alright.  I certainly don't dislike the beatles.  A handful of songs I'm a moderate fan of.  But love?  Not even close.   I fall somewhere between medicore liking and unmaliced indifference.

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    "unmaliced indifference?"  Does that even make sense?  Wouldn't all indifference be unmaliced...because you know...it's indifferent?  Is unmaliced even a word?  HOW MANY DRINKS HAVE I HAD?I'm a few vodkas in and fear I may be making up new phrases.   I should probably just get off the computer. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    No, not at all.
  • Options
    Mostly love.  I love Strawberry Fields, Hey Jude, Something, In My Life, Let It Be, and a few others I am blanking on.I also really love Imagine by John Lennon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I do love them.Our moms and bridesmaids walked into our wedding to a lovely arrangement of "In My Life". Our entire wedding party, including DH and I, entered our reception to "Something". Both are favorite songs of mine. "Oh Darlin" and "Come Together" are other favorites.I think the only songs I don't like are "The Ballad of John and Yoko" and "All You Need Is Love."
  • Options
    Yup. I love 'em. Favorites? Paperback writer, Let it Be, Across the Universe, Penny Lane, Black Bird, Nowhere Man, Eleanor Rigby, Strawberry Fields, among others.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Hah! Do I love the beatles. Yes. I have for many many years.fave songs:Dear PrudenceWild Honey PieWhile my guitar gently weepsHelter Skelter (To be honest, I the white album is my favourite)I want you (Shes so heavy)BecauseThe night beforeAnother GirlI really like the entire Sgt pepper album but cant pinpoint a favourite song because I dont like it as much as the above. I had the actual album with original beatles masks and sgt pepper epaulets and since weve moved its gone missing. Im really pissed about that.
  • Options
    Love them. The White Album is my favorite. I love every song on there.
  • Options
    Also love.The Beatles were the first real band I got into as a teenager after a childhood obsessed with musicals. I have learned so much about building harmony by listening to the Beatles, and for a lot of the songs I have my own harmonies that I always add whenever I sing along. I also make my own Beatles mix CDs.I couldn't watch "Across the Universe" either. FI and I had some horrible arguments about that movie, because he thought it was the best thing ever and I thought it was the worst.Favorite songs include: "Tell Me Why," "If I Fell," "Let it Be," "I've Just Seen a Face," "Good Day Sunshine," "For No One," "I Saw Her Standing There," etc.The only categories I really hate at this point are John's wife-beating songs like "You Can't Do That" and "Run For Your Life," and Paul's pretentious "let me tell you a story about some dumb people I just invented" songs, like "Ob La Di Ob La Da," "Maxwell's Silver Hammer," and "Rocky Raccoon." All three of those are terrible earworms.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Oh Sarah, I love those last 3 songs you mentioned. I think I like them for their weirdness. I guess we won't be making any joint playlists. :)
  • Options
    I get tired of Paul McCartney sometimes. In a lot of ways, I think he's a better songwriter than John is, and a lot of my true favorite Beatles songs are his, but he started to go off in some weird directions later on in the 60s. I once read that John hated all those story songs because he preferred to write about his own feelings rather than make stuff up.Currently Paul and I are in a fight, first of all because I TOLD him that marrying a one-legged harlot who was half his age wouldn't work out and he DID NOT listen, and partly because that "Freedom" song he wrote after 9/11 was basically about pushing us into war, and I think warmongering in unbecoming in a Beatle.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards