Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

bathroom baskets

can you show me your bathroom baskets, and let me know what you all put in them! THANKS A BUNCH!!

Re: bathroom baskets

• Options
    My bathroom stuff is private.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    You show me yours first *wink wink*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CondomsOk, so I'm probably not doing bathroom baskets, unless I get really bored a week or so before the wedding.  However, safety is always appreciated. ;)
  • Options
    For the weddings I've gone to that had them, I appreciated tissues. But most bathrooms already have them.
  • Options
    CondomsOk, so I'm probably not doing bathroom baskets, unless I get really bored a week or so before the wedding. However, safety is always appreciated. ;)DED.I would totally do that if condoms weren't so expensive. And there's something about dollar store condoms in the john that just don't scream "class" at a wedding :)
  • Options
    I didn't know people actually did these things.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Use condoms or bathroom baskets? Every wedding I have been to (10-15 in the last three years) has had bathroom baskets of some sort, whether provided by the venue or the bride
  • Options
    use condoms... duh.have bathroom baskets. i've never seen them.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    duh... it was a joke (apparently not a good one) Maybe it is a regional thing, all the weddings I have been to have been Midwest and East Coast and have had them
  • Options
    yeah, I know... :) I was being dry-witted back.Surprisingly, I've even bought more than one box myself!I haven't been to a ton of weddings, but I swear, I've never seen them. I've heard "tell" of them, but figured it was one of those crazy things. Maybe a regional thing (but then again, I'm from the region of all things over the top wedding-wise, The South).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards