Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Tell me something I would be surprised to know about you

Re: Tell me something I would be surprised to know about you

• Options
    Rach- You're getting married at THEchapel?! Bah, If I were to ever get married in vegas thats where it'd be. THElounge and THEhotel is my absolute favorite place in vegas. Gah..jealous! Can I crash?
  • Options
    Hmm...I don't know if there's anything shocking about me that you guys don't already know.Slept with girls?  Check.Playing a million instruments?  Check.Smoked pot all the time in hs?  Check.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I can count on one hand the number of people I've slept with, and it wouldn't take all those fingers.
  • Options
    i'm shy.
  • Options
    Roxy--you can totally crash!! The more, the merrier! We just booked our rooms for THEhotel last night--and I've never been in that part of the hotel before, so I'm super pumped.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Rach,college keg party in a local motel room.  Got raided and about 40 of us were charged.  Pennsylvania innkeeper's law at the  was no more than 4 people unrelated by blood could share a room.60 kids in 2 motel rooms, we couldn't have been lewd and lascivious if we hid in the showers!
  • Options
    I used to drink vast amounts of whiskey and get into bar fights all the time. Maybe that's not that shocking.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Oh, and also (mainly because it shocked even me) last weekend we bought a bunch of shelves so I could properly organize my shoe collection into them and I have... ... ... 268 pairs of shoes. And countless bins of flip flops. I have issues. But I love it.
  • Options
    I'm there! Seriously, I'm in love with THEhotel. Next time I go to vegas, no matter what we're staying there...
  • Options
    Jill really? I see you as the life of the party in a lot of ways, or is DH like that?another confession: it is ridiculous how much I love Empire Records, watching it again brings me back
  • Options
     used to drink vast amounts of whiskey and get into bar fights all the time. Maybe that's not that shocking.newp.
  • Options
    FI is only my second. I (in theory) wanted to wait for him, but I slipped up. In my mind, I twist it all up and think of it as just a practice run, he doesn't count. I know, that doesn't work, but I really kinda hate myself for missing out on it by only 6 weeks.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    I used to drink vast amounts of whiskey and get into bar fights all the time.Oh Salt. I knew there was a reason I liked you!
  • Options
    I have two ex-husbands and they have the same first name. (Was pretty handy.... never worried about yelling the wrong name, never had to buy new monogrammed hand towels.)
    ========= Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Maeghan- I love that movie
  • Options
    TJ- The age thing is the biggest complaint I have with the organization I work for right now. The state just started funding for the autism waiver this year. The organization will only take children diagnosed before 2 and younger then 5. I have a family member who will be assessed later this year, and at the ripe age of 7 is too old to be part of the program.Early detection is important, and as far as a "cure" I have worked with a very young child who started out as non-verbal and now is articulate and gaining confidence. He isn't cured, but the one on one attention has definitely helped. But seriously, we're not going to waste our time with kids over the age of 5? That enrages me.
  • Options
    I used to throw raves... I think some people knew that already though, definitely E knows. I've probably experimented more than anyone else on this board will admit to.
  • Options
    I have two bachelors degrees (psychology and elementary education), and don't use either of them as the main focus in my job. I was once diagnosed bipolar, but the mania was triggered by medication so (apparently) according to whatever the current DSM is I am not a true bipolar. Probably never was - just not on a good medication.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I'm with the counting on one hand crowd, and I'd only need two fingers. What can I say? I'm a serial monogamist.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    I used to drink vast amounts of whiskey and get into bar fights all the time. Maybe that's not that shocking.Bar fights you say? Do tell more.I have gotten into a few cat fights in defense of my friends. Usually some biitch showed up claiming to be their current guys lover or their sworn enemy. Not quite bar fight material though. Hair was pulled however.
  • Options
    Jill really? I see you as the life of the party in a lot of ways, or is DH like that?yep, exactly.  h is outgoing, and hilarious...everyone warms up to him.  i've got a lot going on "in there", but i can be socially awkward.  it depends on my mood.  i have moments of life-of-the-partiness, but you have to catch me in the right mood
  • Options
    haahha OOT--that's a surprisingly disappointing story...I was really hoping you were going to bust out some ridiculous story of mass proportions, because it just seems like anything "lewd" and "lascivious" should be something that isn't a keg party
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've probably experimented more than anyone else on this board will admit to.i double dare ya.  but at the same time - this is the surprising part...i wouldn't so much as smoke pot in high school. i thought it was wrong.
  • Options
    lpstl - with what! Lets hear it.
  • Options
    Jill i feel like you are the girl at the party I want to stick by to hear passing under your breath comments that are dead on about the party goings-on.lpstl- I feel like we could go to the girls room together at a rave and have a ball.Both are good.
  • Options
    Daff, if it didn't involve a needle I would try it. I was a dumb, dumb girl.
  • Options
    I wouldn't drink at all until after I turned 21 (I was too scared!), but I did all kinds of other uh...substances in hs.
  • Options
    I have a published archaeological journal from when I was in college and supervised a civil war site. I have also worked at Montpelier (James Madison's home) and Mount Vernon (George Washington's home) as a staff archaeologist.
  • Options
    jasmineh - I babysat a boy likely on the spectrum and the special pre school and OT he's getting now are making leaps and bounds of difference for him. But here's the thing - that kid you are talking about - isn't he much better off with the proven 1 on 1 strategies than sitting around and hoping for a cure? He's learning to function. It's parents and organizations that pin their hopes on diets and cures and effing CHELATION and refuse to acknowledge or participate in treatments and therapies that will teach their children to function very d@mn near a completely typical person that kill me. By chasing after this stuff and waiting around for a miracle, you're robbing your kid of their potential future.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Ha meaghan! Love it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards