Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Facebook (again)

Is anyone elses facebook acting weird on them? Mine keeps kicking me out or it'll make it look like I have no news feed..

Re: Facebook (again)

• Options
    mine is.  it won't let me update my status to:"is on vacation and aren't you jealous!"
  • Options
    Mine is--it keeps showing updates/posts on my news feed from like 4 days ago. lame.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine's working okay. Roxy, what's your email? If you don't want to post it here, can you email me at knottieggmae at gmail dot com? :)
  • Options
    Mine's all good. Just fyi, if gg adds you I'm stalking her page until I find you. That's how I've been rolling lately.
  • Options
    I thought it was just mine! When I try to update my newsfeed it shows me crap from days ago. I can't update my status or comment on anyone's stuff. Why do I still bother?
  • Options
    Haha, I do that too Laine. I piggyback off of others and I am not ashamed to admit it.
  • Options
    Mine posts everything twice on my homepage.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    lpstl- If FB would stop logging me out I'd add gg so then you can salk me too haha
  • Options
    Heh, glad I'm not the only one gg.Ok roxy, now I'm mad at facebook for you. Argh!
  • Options
    Seriously, everytime I hit referesh or try to go to a different page it kicks me out.
  • Options
    Can you try a different browser?
  • Options
    That's bizarre. Mine seems fine, but I've noticed that FB problems happen in waives, different people at different times.
  • Options
    Now I really feel like a stalker. I forgot I had your email from the ikea trip. If you don't approve me I'll have to assume that FB is perma broke for you ;).
  • Options
    I don't want to start another thread about this, but I know some of you are cat owners and thought you might be able to give me some insight.We have 3 cats. One keeps pooing in the same spot on the laundry room floor and has peed twice in the toy basket. We keep the litter box clean and he is revolting and doesn't feel like using it. We know that we should get another box, and plan to get another tomorrow when we make room for it. DH insists on buying the cheap asss cat litter that's 3 bags for $10 and it doesn't mask the odor at all. Any idea why he might be doing this? He's been neutered.
  • Options
    I also cop to being a FB stalker.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    "he is revolting" What a little rebel cat! I wish I could help...
  • Options
    He is! And when we catch him, he runs like hell. Then he gets a timeout in his carrier.
  • Options
    We have 3 cats. One keeps pooing in the same spot on the laundry room floor and has peed twice in the toy basket. We keep the litter box clean and he is revolting and doesn't feel like using it. We know that we should get another box, and plan to get another tomorrow when we make room for it. DH insists on buying the cheap asss cat litter that's 3 bags for $10 and it doesn't mask the odor at all. Any idea why he might be doing this? He's been neutered.Take him to the vet, first of all. Going outside the litter box usually means they associate the litterbox with pain.  My cat poops outside the box whenever her colitis flares up and she's uncomfortable.  It's possible he might have a UTI, which can get serious.You should also get at least one more box.  The rule of thumb for litter boxes is one per cat plus one extra--we have two cats and three boxes.  Is the box hooded?  If so, get an unhooded one.  Cats like the open ones because it's less smelly.  You also might want to try a different kind of litter--certain kinds of litter feel different on cat paws and they may not like how it feels.GL!
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Brie. It is hooded. We have a small apartment and I just don't want it smelling like cat poo - I'm sick of the smell. But with 3, they go a lot! The vet told us that we should have at least 3 boxes, but we barely have the space for 2. I think we'll put the 2nd in DH's mancave far away from the other one.He has been doing this since Sunday, not everyday but enough for us to notice. I was thinking of calling the vet tomorrow to inquire about it. I Googled earlier and read about UTIs and I would want that taken care of ASAP.
  • Options
    Mine has been fine all night.  I've been farming like a nut.  I'm also  farm sitting for 3 friends while they are on vacation.  I'm so addicted to Farmville.
  • Options
    We had 2 cats in a one bedroom apartment with three boxes for awhile.  It was annoying, but it can be done.Definitely check into new litter.  In a small space it makes a big difference.  We use the Tidy Cat nice stuff in the big yellow buckets and sprinkle the deodorizer in there and have no smell issues.  Hope he's okay!
    two years!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I blocked Farmville from my newsfeed - so sick of seeing farm animals taking over my computer screen. Wish I could block it from the photo albums too.
  • Options
    We were getting Tidy Cats for a while too, but DH saw the 3 for $10 and got that. We've always used the Arm and Hammer Cat Litter baking soda stuff, which seems to help a bit. I told him we need to splurge and go back to the good stuff - it beats the smell of cat piss!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards