Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Seriously Robin Meade

She was talking about Annie Ye.  She said the grad student was to be a newlywed today but instead her body was found in a wall and she 'might' be a murder victim?Really how could could anyone found in a wall NOT be a murder victim?

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: Seriously Robin Meade

• Options
    Did they actually find the body?
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Clearly she killed herself and then stashed her own body. That's ridiculous.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Yes Tide they did find her.  In a wall in the buliding she was last seen in.  

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Last I had heard they said they found a body, then they backtracked and said they only found "evidence."  That sucks.  But, yeah, I don't know how she could end up in a wall and it not be murder.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    She tripped and fell?I can understand not wanting to jump to conclusions but in this case there is only one way a body gets into a wall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards