Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

blue sausage.

someone fill me in? is there a thread somewhere?

Re: blue sausage.

• Options
    huh. if she's real, she's welcome to join mine and daff's she-woman baby hater's club.
  • Options
    Oh yeah I forgot that she was apparently ranting about her masters degree.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    OH, HE EXISTS. JUST ASK YOUR MOM.wait, what?

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    hah, east. like my mom would touch your fiance. she's too busy banging your dad.
  • Options
    Way harsh, Ty.  Way Harsh. 

• Options
    Yes, but lala, if you decided to have a DW on another continent, would you seriously disinvite an already invited guest because she might bring her nursing infant with her?  
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It started out with the Italy thing and actually telling her FSIL to stay home.Then she said that the FSIL shouldn't be traveling with a baby that young - dude, let the parents decide.Then it turned out that the FSIL had a no kids wedding when they got married so bluesausage should have the right to make that same request - which she does.Then she said they really didn't invite ANYONE, but they couldn't exactly say no to their parents and family and disappoint them.At which point, she informed us all that she's had a tubal ligation years ago, was in her thirties, extremely well educated and she should be able to have what she wants.  *footstomp*

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    oh east. since you're not real, neither are your feelings. so, I'm sorry if I hurt your "feelings." :Pno, I wouldn't dis-invite them. but if I was going to a DW and I knew the bride didn't want babies there and I had a 4 month old, I'd dump the kid at grandma and grandpa's house and enjoy the weekend.
  • Options
    I hope she was fake.  I certainly wouldn't want to meet anyone that cartoonishly evil in real life.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    she sounds like a douche but the not wanting the baby at the wedding thing isn't what makes her one. it's everything else.
  • Options
    Yeah, see, that never seemed to be an option for her.  Her option was telling FSIL to stay the hell out of Italy.

• Options
    If by "not real"  you mean a lonely and bitter single 45 year old man named Larry sitting at his keyboard facebooking and dreaming of his pretty princess day, then FINE I'M NOT REAL.  FINE.  My feelings are real though ma'am.  I have a heart and you have BROKEN IT. 

• Options
    dude, why was she "evil"? was it that she doesn't like babies, or the other stuff? if I'd seen the thread I'd probably have a better grasp on it and I'd probably hate her too, but NOT because she dislikes babies.
  • Options
    Exactly lala.  And it's the tubal ligation in her early twenties that likely makes her a troll.  I haven't found a dr yet would would actually do electively.  Apparently us wimmen will always change our minds.

• Options
    And in all reality FSIL probably wouldn't have traveled with the baby - she probably would have stayed home.  But, to be like, "I'm sorry, since I hate all Tit-suckers and you will have one by then, you are now no longer welcome at my fancy european party" was a little much.
  • Options
    She deleted the thread shortly after posting about her higher education and tubal ligation.  Of I'd gladly direct you to it.

• Options
    oh east(larry). I'm sorry you have a lot of feelings and that I hurt damn near every one of them. I am a minion of E. I come to bring pain to people she randomly hates for no coherent reason. which brings me to moose... :)
  • Options
    Ah yes.  Bring the pain.  haven't had my daily dose yet.  Please try to be more creative than calling me a moron repeatedly.

• Options
    Yeah, you would have had to have seen the thread.  It wasn't the disliking babies; I get it.  I generally don't even like babies and I'm having one.  It was all of the other rude, entitled, selfish crap that came out of her mouth/fingers.
  • Options
    It was the other stuff, mainly.  I mean, I dislike children too, but the thought of their presence doesn't turn me into Cruella de Vil.  My MOH and my sister will both have infants by the time of my destination wedding (9 and 7 months, respectively), and while I'd prefer that they not bring them, ultimately that's not my call to make.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    moose, I hate the way you are able to apply logic to all situations no matter how ridiculous. it's no fun. it leaves me with nothing to make fun of. so...yeah. you hockey-watching...person...
  • Options
    God, you are all just white trash.  I bet you live in bumf*ck places like Cincinnati or Dallas and shop at malls and actually have to drive your own cars.  GOD you are all HILLBILLIES.  

• Options
    It was mostly really evil-seeming because this kid was going to be her niece/nephew, unfortunately :(.  And, she was denying FSIL a chance to see her brother get married, just because she had the audacity to have a goddamn baby.
  • Options
    east, if you were real, I'd call you names too.
  • Options
    gasp.  no.Not the hockey.  Anything but the hockey. 

• Options
    I am nothing but one big lie.  How did you ever figure through my intricate web of deception?

• Options
    The bunny is real though, right?  RIGHT?::cuddles blankie::

• Options
    I have a private detective (called google) and if the pieces don't quite match up, I make assumptions and people believe me, which is almost as good as being right. so there.
  • Options
    What pissed me off is that I actually gave her advice on how to handle the situation and she just ignored it over and over and kept biitching about how people suck and her FSIL was going to ruin her day.  And she didn't come here to be told it's wrong, she's going to do it anyways, so HOOOWWWWWW?!?! 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I may be intruding, however, I lurked that post.Actually, she did not want ANY family members there but her FI's parents INSISTED that they be there, with a few others. Her family is not going at all. Eight people are now going and it is completely unacceptable that FI's sister comes, because she wants to bring the infant.
    7/10/10 imageDandy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards