New York-New York City

Wedding Venue!!

Hey everyone! I'm getting married I am so excited!! we got engaged in Paris!

Basically I'm curious about NYC venues and the loft spaces. I want to know wno here has had a loft style wedding n what they thought were the pros cons of the spaces. I'm trying to debate between something traditional, or something more sleek modern.

I'm curious as to how much the loft spaces provide if it's a lot of decoration needed...

Thank you :D

Re: Wedding Venue!!

• hello!

engaged in paris?! how romatic!!!!

i looked at a bunch of cookie cutter traditional spaces and my fiance and i decided it wasnt for us! so we hired shea from Elite(b)Events and they helped find an amazing loft space with spectacular views! since they are handling all vendors we dont have to stress about bringing everything in because they have been really good with taking our budget and finding everything we need. we basically just say whether we like what they present us with. they also have alot of decorations in their inventory that they rent out for less than other laces charge. maybe you should check them out... i think they rent their stuff out to brides who dont use their planning services as well, because i know they do that with their dj's and photo/video from their Elite(b)Entertainment section.

hope this helps!
  • I had my wedding at 91 event space, which is a loft event space.  There are a lot of spaces that aren't cookie cutter in the city.  It's just a matter of what your budget looks like.  Keep in mind that when you do your wedding at a loft space you will most likely need to rent everything.  Rentals are pretty pricey especially when you have to rent tables, linens, chairs, glassware, serveware, etc.  If you need any ideas just let me know.... I looked at a lot of non-traditional event spaces.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards