Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Cards?

So I am a semi hoarder (not as bad but I like to keep things).  My wedding shower was 2 weeks ago and I am trying to clean-up the house.  I came across all the cards that I got.  Should I trash them?  Some are really pretty.  I know it's my call, but if others helped make my decision easier, that would be nice.  Lame post, but I can't make a decision.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cards?

• Options
    Good idea!!! Not sure why I didn't think of that.
  • Options
    I put mine in a photo album
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    Photo album is a great idea too!! I got tons of those at the shower, might as well use them.   Thanks ladies, you made it a little easier now for when I start cleaning up. 
  • Options
    Ditto pps. I scrapbooked mine, trimming the handwritten messages with decorative edge scissors and placing them around the card fronts. Turned out really nice. I planned to do the same with the wedding cards - haven't gotten around to doing that yet.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    I asked this awhile ago about weddings cards, too.  I felt awful doing it, but I threw them all out.  We saved the ones from our immediate family and put them together with the guest book (something else we probably won't look at).Get rid of them unless you're really crafty.  I'm not.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards