Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

*sucrets*

I commented on a post about this really late last night but I know you weren't on.So...SO ridiculously excited for you! How are you feeling? How did mr sucrets react? Do you know your EDD yet? Weee! Yay :)

Re: *sucrets*

• Options
    That's awesome! (well, not the queasiness, go get yourself some ginger candy just incase, that stuff is a life saver). So, since the due date is right around the end of the school year that means you automatically get 3 months of built in maternity leave, right? I'm doing great, the second trimester is so much better than the first. Hopefully you have a really easy pregnancy, but if you do get any of the 1st trimester nastiness just keep in mind it will go away. Over the last week I've started to feel the baby move, kind of feels like a fluttering butterfly. Really strange and very cool.
  • Options
    That's so cool about feeling it move!  On my way home, I chatted with a friend who has a 1 year old daughter.  She said that it's so cool to feel movement!I will definitely be investing in some candy or something to help with the queasiness.  Other than that, I just feel bloated and gassy...and believe me, I'm normally gassy enough, lol.  As for school, I'm due after it ends, so as long as things are going well, I'll be around through then.  My district offers up to a whole year for summer babies, which is cool, but none of it is paid - only sick days, and I don't have that many since I've only been here a year.However, DH starts looking for a permanent job in a few months, so we might wind up moving right after the baby is born!  I think he has the option to stay here for another year, but the best thing for his career is to get out and start doing research of his own - which he desperately wants to do, anyway.We should really start emailing...
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Oh yeah, the gas is fun .. I hear that comes back during the third trimester. Maybe TMI, but I had to have pepto at the house & at work at all times. There was no telling what was going to trigger some serious digestion issues. Anyways, enough about the gross stuff.That's great that you have the option to stay at home for a year, any idea where you might end up moving? I can't remember what bryan does.Good point about the emailing: lainestl at gmail dot com
  • Options
    ygm.  :)
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards