Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Poll: Monday = Workday

usually not for me, but I am in the office for a few hours this afternoon, boo. Work poll it is:1) How do you get to work?2) View out you office window?3) Where is your 'go to' lunch spot and what do you get?4) Co-worker you love the most and why?5) Co-worker you would fire if you could?6) Thing you have accomplished at work recently:

Re: Poll: Monday = Workday

• Options
    1. 15 minutes in the car 2. I don't have no stinkin window. 3. My desk. Whatever I can find. 4. Joyce. She's the 63yr. old "me". We are BFFs and people are scared of us. She's the only other marketing person, and we've been coined The Marketing Goddesses. 5. The receptionist. I actually wouldn't fire her, but I'd like to put her on mute. She tried to stop me on my way to the bathroom this morning to chat about the weekend. She actually talked to me all the way into the bathroom, yelling from her desk. I have to pee! Leave me alone!6. Price changes on over 200 products, in three different layouts. Kill me.
  • Options
    1) How do you get to work? The Tube 2) View out you office window? I have a classroom with 5 windows and a door to the outside. 3) Where is your 'go to' lunch spot and what do you get? I eat at the computer, no time to go out. 4) Co-worker you love the most and why? So far the two teachers also in foundation stage (pre-K and K) 5) Co-worker you would fire if you could? Both of my staff members. They are pretty worthless. 6) Thing you have accomplished at work recently: Set up my room from scratch, write 6 weeks of lesson plans and an IEP
  • Options
    Reading fail, The view form my room is a field, a playground and a trampoline.
  • Options
    1) a bus, then the subway.2) a lot of trees... ans depending on the time of day, lots of school busses.3) the grocery store! usually a wrap or veggies... if im in a grumpy mood, a big bag of chips.4) the other receptionist! shes wonderful and she lets me rant at her all day. and she always has my back.5) oh, he knows who he is....6) 4 day weekend. oh wait....
  • Options
    1) I drive through an international bridge and go through customs2) An Intersection, its really noisy3) Well, mostly the grocery store because they have a little chicken place in there, or if I want I can just buy a can of soup and bring it back. Other then that, my moms :)4) That would be Miss H (there are 5 of us here total) probably because I work pretty closely with her, mind you there are a couple of things we disagree on but we still get along pretty well5) This is a tough one, probably no one, we all have our down falls and I get super annoyed with 1 coworker, but I don't suppose its worth getting fired for.6) I had to set up a filing system and audit all of our client files. It wasn't hard because we're a new project so we only had about 110 clients at the time.
    image Married and Junk.
  • Options
    1) How do you get to work? drive, i could probably walk but I'm lazy 2) View out you office window? we don't have a window :( 3) Where is your 'go to' lunch spot and what do you get? I go home to make sure the dog hasn't destroyed the hosue 4) Co-worker you love the most and why? Up until last week it was just my boss and I and she's pretty good to work with 5) Co-worker you would fire if you could? see above 6) Thing you have accomplished at work recently: booked an awesome trip for a friend of mine.
  • Options
    1. Drive 10 mins up the road 2. I don't have an office let alone a window dang it! 3. "Lunch" is provided for me at work, I normally have leftovers from whatever the girls ate earlier (I work in a girl's group home). 4. The "Grandma" type. She gets it and keeps my moral up. She's funny and we share the same beliefs/ attitudes about things. 5. The guy who thinks he can sit on Face Book all day while all hell is breaking loose in the house. 6. I recently stayed up for 48 hours by going to work one night, going to CPR/ First Aide training the next day, then going back to work again. Oh, and I completed the monthly safety inspection... I'm the safety officer LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1) drive 2) 360 degree view of the ocean 3) we do not normally get a lunch break. But certin trips we have lunch at Caneel Bay or Foxy's on JVD 4) I do not have one, I pretty much like all but one person 5) Debbie, she tired to get me fired 3 years ago.  It didn't work and she has not spoken to me since.  Which is a pretty good feat since there is only 10 in the whole department 6) nothing.  I'm out of work until early October.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    1.  Drive 50 minutes there and 50 minutes home.  Booo long commutes. 2.  Outside my office window is a common area where the printer and such is, but I can see the windows of that common area through my window, and out them I see the parking lot and front lawn of my building.  3.  I bring my lunch usually, but if I didn't, I usually run into town to A&W or the the grocery store for a sandwich.4.  Honestly, I don't really love my co-workers.  I try not to converse with them and I keep to myself so I don't really know them.  I guess I love them all a little for leaving me alone most of the time - lol.5.  Along the lines of #4 - don't know them, so I don't hate 'em.6.  As little as possible, just enought to keep my job.
  • Options
    1) How do you get to work?  Carpool with my mom.2) View out you office window?  What window?3) Where is your 'go to' lunch spot and what do you get?  I usually either bring a sandwich from home, or go to LeeAnn Chin's for rice noodles or Byerly's for sushi.  I eat at my desk.4) Co-worker you love the most and why?  My cubicle mate Lori, because she's f*cking hilarious.5) Co-worker you would fire if you could?  The woman who sits on the other side of my cubicle, because she's a hellacious, loud, bullying f*cktard.6) Thing you have accomplished at work recently: Not a goddamn thing.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    1. I drive, about 30 min straight shot on the highway, since it's usually around 6am the road is fairly deserted. 2. If I'm in the main OR there are no windows, so the sky could be falling and I'd have no clue. If I'm in OPS then usually old dilapitated homes. 3. I try to bring my own since the hospital cafeteria's food is pretty shady. I try to take a later lunch to have some quiet time away from the co-hags. 4. Besides me..lol. One of my co-worker who is also an RN, we just have to exchange a look and we've read each others' mind. 5. All the cohags who have been there longer than I've been born. They have a lot to offer education wise but have checked out of actually doing the job. They've spent 26 years mastering the "art" of delegation. 6. getting a raise!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards