Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

What's wrong with me?!??

A student wrote me the sweetest poem/letter.  I'm sitting here at my desk almost in tears.Stupid pregnancy hormones.
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: What's wrong with me?!??

• Options
    And the roller-coaster starts :)
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I totally missed your announcement about the pregnancy! I knew it! Congrats!! =)
  • Options
    Woah! Back the truck up! I saw you post the other day about your pee stick, but when did you officially announce your awesome blood elf pregnancy? Congrats Momma Sucrets! Mints for everyone!
  • Options
    In my defense, it's really sweet.  I might have even gotten choked up non pregnant.  Hard to believe since I'm such a mean, cold hearted b!tch most of the time.

• Options
    As a teacher, I know how touching those little notes and trinkets can be. I have a special folder called my Sunshine folder that I keep all my nice notes from parents and students. When I have a bad day or am frustrated I look through the folder and it reminds me why I wanted to become a teacher. Also, I must have missed a previous post...I haven't heard anything since we were trying to see a second line on the test...I will have to look through the posts and update myself! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Hey duds and scoetto!  We got the official word over the weekend, so that's when I posted.  Then I was playing with wedding pics last night (we got some new frames), so I wasn't around much.Thanks!  :)

• Options
    Aww...cute.  I'd probably tear up at that too, and I'm not pregnant.Random: I had a dream last night that I took multiple pregnancy tests and there was a P&E debate about whether I was pregnant.  I woke up just having to pee really bad.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    When students do that kind of stuff, it gets to you everytime. I saved all my "notes" from students - there were days that was all that kept me going. I'm glad you got the double pink stick!! Congrats!!!!!
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Brie - that's pretty funny!  Better on the internet than in person...who wants to look at a pee stick?  Not I.

• Options
    Thanks, missy and steve (I never know what to call you, steve sounds funny)!I think I posted my positive test in a page to Tide, LP, and AC (all the knocked up knotties).  And then AWd my ticker in another post.  :)

• Options
    LOL! I know..I didnt' think of it when I made up the damn name...I will have to come up with something else...with my name first! = ) My name is Rani btw...
  • Options
    OMG congrats, I missed those threads as well!
  • Options
    Oh wow, I missed the announcement too! Yay! ... >_>[img]http://brightandhappypeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/horde3hd.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    I missed the official post, congratulations!  I guess this means your NY trip will be a dry one. 
  • Options
    I think that's sweet.
  • Options
    Aww, that's sweet. I think it's a great idea to ease yourself into the craziness instead of diving in head first, kind of gives everyone a heads up.
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone!

• Options
    Congratulations!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards