Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

TruckNutz

You wantz them[url]http://www.trucknutz.com/[/url]A friend of mine on fb keeps posting pics every time he sees a pick up truck with these on them. Apparently it's big in Wisconsin. Anybody else see these, um, accessories?

Re: TruckNutz

• Options
    NO. NO NO NO NO NO. People here know my hatred for those horrible things.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    those things are abso-fucking-lutely disgusting. I also hate the fake bullet holes. AND FLAMES.
  • Options
    I get pissed inside when I see those.  They are as pointless as spoilers on trucks.  And yes, I've seen a truck with a spoiler before.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    I. Hate. Those. People around here have them and they get serious side-eye when we drive past.
  • Options
    Phil and I were JUST talking about these when we saw a silver set the other day. We agree: the very very VERY first person to put a set on their car was kind of funny in a vulgar way. Everyone since is just... ew.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Oh god you know what else I hate? When people have sports balls on their back window that looks like the ball crashed through and got stuck. I've seen golf balls, baseballs and soccer balls. It's not funny or clever. It's just dumb and I hate it.
  • Options
    I've seen them a lot in the South. Mostly because there are a lot more pickup trucks per capita there. I think a little part of me dies every time I see them.
  • Options
    "those things are abso-***-lutely disgusting.  I also hate the fake bullet holes. AND FLAMES"Luckily these are not as common here as they were a few years ago.  i'm sick of the sports ball through the window thing
  • Options
    I saw some the other day.  I hate them.  HATE.  They remind me of when I used to work for USDA.  Every month, we had to take different measurements w/ the cattle (height, weight, blood samples, fecal samples, etc)  I was the one that always got stuck measuring the bull's scrotum size.  Apparently, I was the only person that could do it without getting kicked in the head. 
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is absolutely new to me. I think if I saw someone driving around Chicago with those things, I'd key their car.
  • Options
    Clearly, if they have to hang from your truck, there aren't any in your pants, where they belong. Seriously, your ginormous truck doesn't already tell us what a big "man" you are, you have to spell it out? gah...
  • Options
    ok,  apparently the word "scr0tum" is a bad one.
  • Options
    Tide, you have the most interesting life, I swear.I hate those Calvin and Hobbes pissing decals. They seem to have died down in popularity, but they're so annoying.
  • Options
    Hahah Anna - That's EXACTLY what I was thinking of.
  • Options
    salt:  they are everywhere around here.  I thought the baseball was bad, then I saw someone sporting a bowling ball one.  Honestly!  what are people thinking?
  • Options
    Haha - I have a few good stories.  I remember hanging out w/ a group of guys when I was on travel for work a couple years ago.  Around the middle of the conversation, I started to tell the story of my sister getting molested my an emu.  Then I moved onto the story of being the official scr0tum measurer at the farm and incorporate the way that we used to collect bull semen.  From there I told the story of the pickled pen!s room at the Smithsonian.  Subtly drop in the fact that I have no gag reflex, and they're mine.  Hook.  Line.  Sinker.  Guys are so easy.
  • Options
    "Clearly, if they have to hang from your truck, there aren't any in your pants, where they belong. Seriously, your ginormous truck doesn't already tell us what a big "man" you are, you have to spell it out"This! 100%i also hate the sports ball in the windows. So dumb. It makes me want to throw an actual baseball at their window, and see how they like it.
  • Options
    My FSIL has chrome balls hanging from her truck - yup, yup she does.  They're horrible.
  • Options
    My future step brother in law has them. The best part is he had testicular cancer and has NO balls anymore. I find it ironic.
  • Options
    ::hides TruckNutz behind back:: Just kidding!! I knew a guy in college with a set, and my good friend can confirm that he was overcompensating for something. I'm sure this is usually the case.
  • Options
    [i]The best part is he had testicular cancer and has NO balls anymore. [/i] Well that was a really awesome thing to say.
  • Options
    I've long said that balls on a truck means there's none in the pants. I freakin hate them!
  • Options
    Oh and P.S. why do you never see girls throwing their parts around? Because we're better than that. Or, because no one's invented the pink, sparkly vag front license plate frame. I think I need a patent...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards