New York-New York City
Options

Affordable florist - flower centerpieces.... heeelp :)

Hello ladies, can you recommend any florist that did your centerpieces? I have a budget of $200/table. I really thought it was a lot (and I still do think so), but now when Im looking.... the prices are insane! Im looking for white flower centerpieces (tall if possible) and countless candles (which I know I can get cheap if I order myself).
Any ideas and possibly pictures? I live in the City but I can travel, Long Island, NJ, Brooklyn....
Anna

Re: Affordable florist - flower centerpieces.... heeelp :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Someone actually gave me a great idea of Costco (yeah, i know, i know). They have a floral department and the people the hire are actually retired florists. See what there prices are. As well, maybe you can hire one from costco off the books and go into the floral area of manhattan (26th and 6th ave). You can't beat their prices, nor can you beat the selection. 
  • Options
    positivelypositively member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely, go out of the city - to Queens.  Designs By Rose.  She is amazing!!  718 8487511   look at her website   www.designsbyroseinc.com she will work with your budget and she's HONEST.  Check out her reviews.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Carmine @ Flowers by Emil in Brooklyn - his website does him no justice but he's very generous and gives you more than anyone else out there and works with your budget!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check Diana with Event Remembered, www.eventremembered.com - she works with different budgets and does an amazing job!!!  She is in Brooklyn and will deliver to your venue.  Good luck!
  • Options
    AniaNYCAniaNYC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Ladies!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ariston florist is really nice, as well as Big Apple Florist. I'm not sure how expensive they are, as I'm in the first stages of planning, but I'm looking into them for my wedding
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards