Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

This could be fun.

So if you can't tell I'm super bored.  I'm not working today for the first time in a while, so I got all sorts of productive stuff done earlier and now I'm bored.  Anyway, post random movie or TV quotes you love here.  Extra points I guess if people guess what they're from.  Mine: "What are you doing?"  "Making Vietnam sounds""See you later Pan""No, Dwight's not my friend..... Oh my God Dwight's kind of my friend." "Ryan's not here... he's...dead." "I want to clamp Michael's face in a George Foreman Grill." "You can't fire me, I don't work in this van!"Ok sorry, this episode is on TBS right now and I"m obsessed with it.  I want to quote the whole thing.  Anyway, your turn!
Leo says hi. He's...special.
Married
Planning

Re: This could be fun.

• Options
    "You can't fire me!  I don't work in this van!!"

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I love The Office. One of my favs.
  • Options
    The Office!  Love it!  Second favorite show to "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    The office!I really only do 15 minutes of real actual work each day.
  • Options
    "Every so often, Jim dies of boredom."
  • Options
    hehe, this particular episode, "The Injury," is what I consider to be the funniest 30 minutes ever aired on TV. 
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Also, did you know there's an entire website called quotesfromtheoffice.com?  It's amazing. Also, DH got The Office board game on sale from Walgreens, and it is the freaking most complicated board game I've ever played.  Anyone else ever played it?
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    That's a good episode but my favorite is the episode where they do the Fun Run for Rabies.  Never laughed so hard in my life!
  • Options
    That's a good episode but my favorite is the episode where they do the Fun Run for Rabies. Never laughed so hard in my life!I bought one of those blue shirts that they wear during the race!
  • Options
    Best Office Scene Ever: When Dwight cuts the face off the CPR dummy and goes Silence of the Lambs with it.
  • Options
    Haha, I really need to go harass my friend with all of the seasons on DVD so I can watch them again.  One episode a day on TBS is not enough.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Vally, I have the SCHRUTE FARMS BEETS shirt! In honor of another show mentioned here - WILDCARD BITCHES!!! And from some of my other favorite TV shows - "But you have to be unbiased and put the integrity of slap bet above all else. This is an honor you will take with you to your grave. On your tombstone, it will read, "Lily Aldrin, caring wife, loving friend, Slap Bet Commissioner." "Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap?" "Are you a real doctor, or a doctor like Dr. Pepper's a doctor?"
  • Options
    tlv - I was just watching that episode too and was cracking up to no end. kdc - I love How I Met Your Mother! Barney - "It's gonna be legend-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY!" Lily - "Crawl for it stripper me!"
  • Options
    Ha! The end of the stripper lily episode, where they swap, is hysterical. Actually, pretty much every line Alyson Hannigan has that episode is hysterical.
  • Options
    I loved where she was talking about how crazy all the guys must be going over her and the shower on stage. I agree, she was very funny that episode. "You kill me off?!"
  • Options
    I was in Scranton looking at wedding venues, and in the little store inside the Hilton Hotel in downtown Scranton, they sell Office Bobbleheads and t-shirts and I was REALLY tempted to buy the t-shirt that said "Get your Scrant-on."But my family for some reason finds it hilarious to buy me Scranton, PA t-shirts for Christmas, so I will probably get it anyway.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    "HR is a breeding ground for Monsters"My friend Scott made me a T shirt that said that. (I work in HR, obv.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards