Wedding Etiquette Forum

I hate my FI

124»

Re: I hate my FI

• why did you go? I would just not go.
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
  • Because he wanted to go and I have no friends so I wouldve just had to sit all alone at home. And I wanted mexican.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • OMG House of 1000 Corpses is on. This is the best stay at home Friday ever.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm at work, hung over and eating a quarter pounder.  I was supposed to work my usual 11-7 shift tonight but they called my at 10:30 this morning, when I must have been still drunk because I agreed to switch my shift and come in at 3. On the bright side I now don't have to miss my friend's Bday party.  I am meeting the girls at the bar after work, lol.
  • Colleen, lurve quarter pounders. I also just realized I think I have been knotting longer than I remember because I remember when you got married and you had the sig pic with you tipping back a beer in the dress. And you've been married a year!
  • I miss the big Xtra.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • OMG Salt what station??!!
  • When I first came to this site, that was one of my favorite sig pictures. It reminded me so much of something I would do. Happy belated anni!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Salt, I think that makes us regs!!1!11!
  • Awwww thanks girls.  The anniversary sucked big time though :( DH and I were "fighting" even though we don't really fight, we were just being miserable with each other.  I was whiny and miserable because I was recouperating from my encouter with the dirty bacon and we couldn't spend the day together because of the stupid LDR. So he has promised to make it up to me, so we'll see.  Otherwise all is good again.
  • The first sig I remember of Colleen is the one of her screaming.  That one is classic.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Awww sorry to hear that colleen :( I don't know how y'all do LDR for such a long time.
  • Cew, your mom goes to wal-mart. Wait. What? How do these insults work? buhhhI hate driving late at night. It stresses me out. Even if my only driving is riding. you're insane.
  • I'm insane? For what? For trying to be goofy and it failing? For hating to ride/drive at night? I have such bad night vision I drive like a grandma. It really stresses me out. I can't see clearly and I get nervous. Mandy, I remember the screaming one too. I'd forgotten about that.
  • Being a classic makes me feel old, lol.
  • for getting stressed about driving at night.  on road trips, i always angle for the late night shift.  it's nice and relaxing, hardly any other cars to contend with, kick back with some tunes, throw on the black light...oh, wait....
  • Well, maybe when I can get a new set of eyes to cure the blindness that occurs when lights flash in my eyes, I'd enjoy it more. FI loves to drive at night. He likes how empty the roads are.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards