New York-New York City
Options

Vali Entertainment

Does anyone have anything good / bad to say about the band at Vali Entertainment?  We are thinking about booking them for our wedding next year.  Any reviews anyone can offer would be great!

Thanks!!

Re: Vali Entertainment

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone have anything good / bad to say about the band at Vali Entertainment?  We are thinking about booking them for our wedding next year.  Any reviews anyone can offer would be great!

Thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just all positive - they're AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom's friend's daughter had them play at their wedding reception years ago and my mom raved about them.  We considered them in our wedding band search, but were turned off by the fact that you couldn't seem or hear them perform live.  My husband and I really wanted to hear the band for ourselves.  They sent out a DVD or CD, but we weren't sold.  We ended up booking The Dreamteam of NYC Swing.  They rocked our wedding reception and we were very happy.  Good luck!
  • Options
    jenjames05jenjames05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heard some positive things, but also heard that they are very EXPENSIVE and that you cannot see them perform live before you book them!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We thought they did everything well except the Top 40 - nice guy we met with, just not contemporary enough for us -- so we booked the ALL STARS  with  a NY band company  Star Talent Inc. -- Saw them live and they totally were fantastic. Played everything from Jay Z - Jason Mraz

They had 2 bands we loved, very professional

http://www.startalentinc.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards