New York-New York City
Options

Looking for wedding planner

hello,

I am looking for a wedding planner to help the day of - I am looking for someone up and coming and looking to gain experience. I would like someone who also has a flair for flower arrangements, as we will need help day of DIY style floral arrangements.

We are getting married at My Moon in Brooklyn on Oct 1, 2011 - and the wedding planner budget is $700.

Look forward to any recommendations

Re: Looking for wedding planner

• Options
    lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE My Moon!  The food is delicious and I love the space, I didn't know they did weddings!  Lucky you!!! 
    I loved loved my coordinator Sara Kate Events (obviously, since this is the 3rd post I've mentioned them in about 5 minutes!).  They are reasonably priced and so great to work with.  See other planner post for more info or PM me if you want.

HTH!
    Lucy
  • Options
    moyajenechkamoyajenechka member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Event Remembered.  We had a very unique wedding and they have helped us with everything:  invitations, photography, band, flowers... I honestly don't know how I would have done it without them.  They have had a coordinator on the day of and they did a wonderful job.  Let them know you are referred by me, they will be happy to hear it! :) Good luck!
  • Options
    yankayanka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I had a great experience with Event Remembered listed by the previous post!   We used them for our wedding, and ended up recommending them to a few of my friends, who used them for the day-of..  Everyone was very pleased.  Our planner's name was Evgenia.  Very impressed with the professionalism and quality of their services.  Most importantly, I felt relieved and happy that I was able to depend on them.
  • Options
    kaseypiekaseypie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am speaking with a really teriffic planner.  She is not up and coming but she is trying to build her nyc business.  She is split between the city and florida.  Might work, www.laurendaversa.com
  • Options
    saylorandtobysaylorandtoby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Heidi at Entertain Me Events! She was awesome! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I am the owner of Everything Elegant, a full service event and wedding planning company. I recently worked at the Grand Hotels in downtown New York as the Event Manager, to work on my own. During my work at the hotel and thereafter, I have planned movie premieres, weddings, engagement parties, corporate meeting and events. 

Being that I work on my own you will recieve personal attention. In addition, I do not charge per hour so you will have the ability to contact me when you need. Please contact me at Esther.Silberman@gmail.com if you would like to meet and discuss your upcoming wedding.

Best,

Esther Silberman
    Everything Elegant
  • Options
    nyprincess165nyprincess165 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In case you need wedding photography at an affordable price in nyc try :

Lockhart Photography -- /> lockhartphotographyny@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Willing to provide services for asking price.  I am establishing my business and I want to develop a portfolio.  If you are still in need of a planner you can email me at elegantaffairs84@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards