Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I know this has been done (Pollish )

but I missed all the Halloween costume threads. Please post your halloween costumes for THIS year. My H and I have ours, but I love seeing other people's ideas. Thank you!

Re: I know this has been done (Pollish )

• Options
    I am going as Tiger Woods' caddy.   My MIL is making my smock-like thing and we're going to get some fisher price clubs for me to carry around all night.Mike is going to buy a red polo shirt, black nike hat, and a golf glove.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    PS.  when'd you get the third blue ball?

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Oh Mandy that should be really cute! Tae pics.
  • Options
    I have to work on Halloween :(I'll be going to work as  this [img]http://tinyurl.com/nvfvbf[/img]
  • Options
    I have no clue. I am not on as much anymore. Maybe the post to ball ratio gets smaller with each ball you get.
  • Options
    Colleen that sucks. You won't be able to pass out candy from your van :(
  • Options
    Lmaooo I'll just park the van outside my work and see what happens.
  • Options
    Halloween isn't real big here in Western Australia.  From what people have been telling me, they actually resent it becuase it's an "american holiday"...uhm, no, it's not really.  I think they are referring to the whole Trick-or-Treating portion.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm going as a vampire (True Blood-ish, not Sparkly) so I've got leather-look leggings, killer boots, a tight black tunic-length top and cute little fangs with some accessories in gold & purple. Jay hasn't decided yet but he's torn between going as Buffy (complete with wig) or a monster-sized head of garlic right now. So we'll see...
  • Options
    Alix, I vote that he go as Buffy - that would be awesome. That, or just throw on a trench and go as Angel...unless he's blonde, then Spike :) We're handing out candy, not sure I will be in costume or anything. I really want to carve a pumpkin though...I want to find a Coraline pattern, maybe do a craft pumpkin so I can keep it!
  • Options
    [img]http://images.50scostumes.com/adult-pink-poodle-skirt.jpg[/img] I'm wearing this to teach. It's warm and school appropriate.
  • Options
    Lmaooo I'll just park the van outside my work and see what happens. LOL I can picture you doing this!
  • Options
    Our costumes We even bought blond wigs. It is going to be so funny.
  • Options
    OMG sorry it's so big!
  • Options
    Ricks I am loving the huge squishy-plush beer in her hand, that is awesome.
  • Options
    It's a purse! I'd buy it but I am going to get trashed so it will get lost by the end of the night.
  • Options
    Well for our work contest, I would like to be Bridezilla if I can find Godzilla hands & mask (stopping at costume store tonight).  If that pans out, we may just get FI a Goodwill suit and slash clawmarks all over it. Otherwise we have no idea yet, maybe I will get some ideas at the costume shop tonight. Especially if we can build much of the costume with items we already own. 
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    I'll be staying home and handing out candy to Trick or Treaters, so I'll just be wearing regular clothes, but I'm still excited.
  • Options
    A beer purse?! My prayers have been answered.
  • Options
    I know Right?
  • Options
    I'm going as Alex from A Clockwork Orange. FI isn't sure yet (I always have to choose for him) but it looks like it'll be either one of the Ghostbusters or "The Todd" from Scrubs.
  • Options
    Killer bee. I'm trying to find a toy knife with a leg sheath online as we speak.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Aww boooo I loved your other sig!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    ricks, didn't you have michael earlier?  I LOVED it!!  It made me want to go home and watch a marathon. Last year I went as an Elvira-ish trampy undead/vampire something-or-other. Basically an undead hooker. My standard attire. A chance to dress sexy without feeling like a tramp. Plus, a chance to go WAY overboard on the makeup. Don't know what-if anything- I'll do this year. I have to see if I can sweettalk DH into a costume. He's not into that, so I felt like an idiot, but there were a lot of folks dressed up - it was about 50-50 at the party we went to.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Rhodes, I love it. Post pics when you do it.
  • Options
    I loved it too, but my club board didn't like it.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards