Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Lurky Loo Friday

124»

Re: Lurky Loo Friday

• Options
    Ah, read the last question wrong, I thought it said Where do you want to take me to dinner.I'd say Brie, I could really learn a lot from her, health-wise
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For: anyone who corrects people's spelling and grammar.  We could point out mistakes on the menu together.Tree: no one.  My clients are generally much scarier than any of the folks on here.  Even E.To: I don't Knot at work and most of the posts are dead by the time I get a chance to look (much like now).  I've posted a couple times when I needed lots of answers quickly.Uno: a little more than a year.
  • Options
    1. How long have you lurked?Since Feb this yearToo) Why don't you post much?I post everyday...on my club boardTharee) Who scares you the most on here?No one.  Why would I be scared of people in my computer?  It's the people in my head that worry me.FORE!) Who do you want to take to dinner?Anyone that feels like driving to Minneapolis.  I'm lazy.
    vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards