Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Arbolita is pretty

Re: Arbolita is pretty

• Options
    She's the hotness.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Totally gorgeous. I saw that pic up on FB and was all like wowza!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hahaha, thank you =) By next weekend I should have my dvd of pro pics so I can start working on a bio.  I got this one off the online album by doing a print screen and cropping it from paint because I'm impatient =P
  • Options
    Agreed.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    And I did it with a picture of Luke too [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/qy93pj.png[/img]
  • Options
    He looked so snappy in his little vest and tie!!
  • Options
    Awww, that is the cutest picture!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Arbolita is STUNNING. I love that sig pic!
  • Options
    Lauren, there's a picture of you and Andrea in there also =D  And I have the images from all the photobooth pictures if you want them
  • Options
    Yes! I love pictures of Andrea and me. We have the photobooth pics. That photobooth was so awesome how it gave doubles and it was such a great setup with the photo album and everything. That was one of my favorite parts of your wedding. :)
  • Options
    Arb makes me drool.So does Luke.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    okay...that didn't come out right about Luke...
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Seeing those photobooth pics made ME want one, and I only had 20 guests, with a reception in a hotel suite....The photos you've posted are definitely gorgeous!!
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Luke looks so spiffy! And you're not so bad yourself arb :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    True story!  Also, Luke looks so happy to be all dressed up.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    There are some hot ladies in this post, so I'm getting a pretty good ego boost now.  Let's make this a regular thing, sound good?
  • Options
    She certainly is.  Why have I not noticed that before?
  • Options
    oot - probably because the majority of the time I have Luke as my sig picture
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards