Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Productive or Lazy Day?

I'm sitting here in bed at 9:30 trying to decide if I should be productive today or lazy. Either way I have to go grocery shopping. Lazy day: Grocery shopping, then lay in bed catching up on Glee and Greys till 5ish when my husband comes home. Productive day: Grocery shopping, yard work, mop floors, cook. What should I do? What are you doing today?

Re: Productive or Lazy Day?

• Options
    I think you shoud have a lazy day but include cooking.I need to be productive today, clean the kitchen/bathroom/living room and clean my fish tanks. Tomorrow we're going bowling and then out to dinner with dh's family so I won't have much time tomorrow.
  • Options
    I've always wondered how you clean a fish tank. Where do you put your fish while you're cleaning?
  • Options
    It's almost noon and I'm still in my pajamas.Plans for the rest of the day include grocery shopping, vacuuming, and college football.  Good stuff.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    I'm still having a jammy jam this morning and it's almost noon. H keeps asking me if I'm being "knotty" and saying it more like "naughty." Clever H. Clever. I'm having thoughts of actually getting dressed soon though!
  • Options
    They stay in the fish tank and try to eat me. I have a little tube called a "Gravel vacuum" and it sucks out the water and icky crap without sucking out the fish. It's a 30 gallon tank so I only take out about 10G of water at a time.The fun part is moving them...I'm not looking forward to catching 40 fish (most babies) and moving them 2 hours away (actually that's a lie, I want to move sooo badly)
  • Options
    I veto the yard work and mopping. Shopping, cooking and TV should happen though. I'm comboing lazy and productive. I unpacked our suitcases and I've started washing some wedding gifts but I'm also spending a lot of time on the couch watching TX v. OU. Hook 'em.
  • Options
    Leaning strongly towards lazy here, with maybe a touch of productivity. I desperately need to clean up my office, pay some bills, dust, maybe do some food shopping...but I've got all weekend to do that. The rest of the time I intend to play around with family history research (I guess that's productive, but it's fun so it doesn't count) and spend many hours on the sofa watching tv.
  • Options
    I'm working until 7:30pm EST. Bah humbug!!
  • Options
    definitely a lazy day.   I was sent home from work because of low numbers. DH is at work.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I got up at 6:30 this morning and ran a 5k in the pouring rain. When I got home, I took a piping hot shower and now I am snuggled under a blanket in my bathrobe, trying to get some schoolwork done. But the exertion of this morning really took a lot out of me, and I am quite sleepy.I'm going to make myself a toasted ham and cheese sandwich and see if that wakes me up.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    I'm in between the two.So far today I had to go take care of my friends dog and then pick some things up for the grocery store.  I'm going to make it out to Michaels and maybe Walgreens later.  I might do some stuff around the house, but not likely.  Then I'm going to dinner with a friend and then coming home and watching a new Lifetime movie and eating popcorn and drinking apple cider.
  • Options
    Sadly, I had to attend a funeral for a seven year old student from the school I teach at.  On the lighter side, this afternoon myself and another teacher are meeting kids at the theatre to see Where the Wild Things Are- hopefully being around happy, healthy children will make us feel better:(
  • Options
    Sadly, I had to attend a funeral for a seven year old student from the school I teach atThat's sad.
  • Options
    Lazy al the way! We'll be taking a trip to Ottawa later today to go see some friends.
    image Married and Junk.
  • Options
    Lazy day now. I stayed up late last night and got up early this morning cramming for two tests.
  • Options
    I had neither.  I was up at 6 and ran 3 miles...that was the biggest productiveness of my day.  Then I sat through 5 hours of pointless class, came home and napped, went to dinner with DH, and now am waiting for the Yankees to start.
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards