Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Vistaprint

Has anyone used vista print for their invitations and if so we you happy with the outcome?

Re: Vistaprint

• Options
    I haven't for invitations but I've bought a ton of stuff from there and been happy with everything.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    I didn't get invitations through them, but FI and I have gotten personalized labels and business cards.  A friend of mine got magnetic STDs.  All the products I've seen from them have been good quality and not very expensive.  I was extremely happy with my order, and I've never heard anything bad from anyone else.
  • Options
    Vista Print gave me STDs (ha!) and photosharing cards. Super happy with them.
  • Options
    Same with everyone else, no invites, but a ton of stuff and you can't go wrong with how cheap it is!!!  I love it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used them for business cards and they turned out awesome. FYI, I got the matte business cards and I think invitations with matte finish will look great. No need to pay extra for linen.I was messing around on there today and found out that I can get:100 invitations, full color printing, both sides100 STD postcards100 color coordinated envelopes with return address printing100 RSVP cards50 programs100 thank you notesFor about $250. I was thinking about getting them printed by someone on etsy, but I'd only be able to get the invites, envelopes and RSVPs for about $400. I think I'm doing vistaprint.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Oooh msmery. Please don't pay for any of that stuff. I can send you e-mails to get that stuff free.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Yes, please don't pay for anything but shipping through Vistaprint.I got my invites printed from them a while ago. [url]http://brideonbudget.blogspot.com/2009/05/invitations-are-in-vistaprint-review.html[/url]They turned out great, but I ordered the wrong size.  So make sure to double check the size before you order.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. We found invitations that we liked and they are very affordable but we weren't sure about the quality. Sounds like they will be fine.
  • Options
    Sorry for bolding everything guys!
  • Options
    I got all of the invitation inserts and my favor tags from vistaprint. Very happy with the quality. We also got the RD invites from them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    DON'T pay for anything from Vistaprint - you can get them free :) Vistaprint hints in wedding bio.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks whit and tide! I'm a year out, so I was just messing around and looking at designs today. I found the whole "25% off" thing, but I remember only paying for shipping on my business cards, so I'll research more in a few months. ;-)
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    A great website for Vistaprint (and other website) discounts that I ALWAYS check before I order anything online is www.retailmenot.comI used the Up to 90% off and free shipping for my Vistaprint order and got everything super cheap. I should be getting my STDs in the mail this week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards