Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

MrsSarah

OMG I love your resume. I'm totally stealing it, except replacing it with my info. Maybe. Maybe I'll just change the contanct info and the name.thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: MrsSarah

• Options
    Not a problem, I'm so glad I could help. Best of luck with everything. Oh, here, you can help me out. Question: I have a long term position until the beg of March. I was just called and told there are sub spots (not long term, just day to day) in another district, but I have to pay $100 to sign up for it, interview for it, and there are only 3 months in the year. I don't know any teachers there and have zero connections, so getting a long term there is real low, esp. since ALL their subs are credentialed. Should I just do it?
  • Options
    I wouldn't. You're more likely to get subbing jobs at a school where you have connections and where you know the teachers, especially since you are creating relationships with the teachers and students.IMO, I'd leave business cards with every teacher at the school you're at now.
  • Options
    I make magnets. I took the business cards, laminated them, and then stuck a little magnet on the back.
  • Options
    Cute idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards