Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

AW: e-pics tonight!!!

Super excited!  Doing a vintage style, black & white photo shoot and I am wearing this:http://www.unique-vintage.com/preorderlolita-girl-classic-black-vogue-dress-p-3692.htmlWe are shooting in a restaurant in my neighborhood. The building was owned my my family several years ago. My great-grandfather ran a men's clothing store on the 1st floor and several family members lived on the 2nd & 3rd floor.  Much of the original woodwork & 2 fireplaces remain--enough that we can shoot around new stuff to capture an old feel (I hope).  Anyone on my Facebook can see what we're going for if you look at my "Grandpap's photos" album. We're actually hoping to mimic some of the photos he took in the same space. Super excited. That's all.
Crosswalk

Re: AW: e-pics tonight!!!

• Options
    Damn, you guys are going to look sexy. Can't wait to see the results.
  • Options
    I can't wait either!!  I have to talk to her tonight and see how she is going to get them to us--whether she'll just give us a cd to load and print ourselves or if she will put them (or at least some of them) on her website.  I hope she will put at least a few on her site--I don't have internet at home so if I get a cd of pics it will take longer for me to get them up.  And I am no good PIP.  So hopefully she will put them on her site so I can just post the link and password if necessary.  All I can say is my hair is encased in hairspray as well. I had to make sure it wouldn't move or fall out of the 8 billion bobby pins that are securing it.
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    I am so so so so excited to see these!!!!! It's such an amazing idea. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    salt--any idea when you will get all of yours back?!?!  I want to see morrrrrrrre!
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    Pirata, with your hotness and your husband's hotness, these pictures are going to be amazing!! salt, I agree- time for more pics!!!11!!!1
  • Options
    This is going to be incredible! I absolutely cannot wait to see!
  • Options
    That's sounds awesome and that dress is killer.  I can't wait to see your pictures!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds amazing.  Have a great time!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I CANNOT wait to see these :) You're going to look fabulous in that dress. What is your FI wearing?
  • Options
    I adore the vintage vibe you are going for, can't wait to see!
  • Options
    FI is going to wear a suit or at least dress pants and a shirt.  And he is bringing his fedora too!  georgia, I think you made me blush!
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    Yeah, that's going to be a hotness overload. I can't wait to see them!! Your grandpap would be so honored that you're using his photos as inspiration, I'm sure of it :)
  • Options
    All I have to say about that dress is va-va-VOOM! Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards