Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

WTF DH?

Dear H, Last night you made yummy Halloween Funfetti cupcakes.  You generously suggested I bring some to the 4 other women that eat lunch with.  So sweet of you!What I didn't expect was to come home and find that you took ALL THE REST of them to work with you, leaving us (read: your pregnant wife) with NONE.Love-your aggravated wife
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: WTF DH?

• Options
    WTF indeed!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    Obviously the only way to rectify this situation is to have him make more.
  • Options
    I have a wonderful, loving husband, but I feel your pain. He definitely can't be trusted with food.
  • Options
    Obviously the only way to rectify this situation is to have him make more.Yes, and when you request more make it clear they are for HIS UNBORN CHILD  ;)
  • Options
    lynds - I don't know if we have any more cake mix!  Plus, I think he's going to wind up working late tonight and tomorrow is his long day, so I kinda feel bad.  But who DOES that?!??ac - I'm sorry to hear that!  DH should know by now not to mess with my food because I'm possessive...and that was before I was knocked up!

• Options
    I am going to eat a mountain of cupcakes every day when I'm pregnant. I have a feeling that my unborn child will break any remaining vestiges of self control I have at that point.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dear FI, I can't believe you ate the last 2 cookies. There were TWO. One for you, one for me. Do you know how badly I wanted a cookie with my coffee this morning? Not cool.
  • Options
    air - that's so unfair!There's actually 1 cupcake left over from my lunch, but I'm sure as hell eating it later.  Usually I'm good about splitting stuff, but not this time!

• Options
    Aw bummer. B says that the way this is supposed to work is you make one batch to take to work and one to keep at home. The man is wise.
  • Options
    Oh, definitely no splitting that cupcake! Hell no! You eat that thing. Do it for justice.
  • Options
    Boys are dumb.
  • Options
    lynds - he made cupcakes awhile ago and we didn't bring them to work and wound up throwing some of them out.  Okay, so let's bring some but not ALL.  wtf was he thinking???Grr.I'm debating eating the cupcake now so there's no record of it, lol.

• Options
    Oh, and lynds - hi!  Haven't seen you in ages!  How have you been?Hiya cew!  What's up?

• Options
    "Boys are dumb." This about covers it.
  • Options
    Yep, cew is wise!

• Options
    Yeah, eat it now, destroy the evidence. And HI! I mostly just lurk anymore...
  • Options
    Hiya Sucrets! Nothing much going on over here. We just ordered chinese, which I am excited about. Ben is watching Scooby Doo and Matt is watching sports. We are all happy up in this biitch.
  • Options
    lynds - I could be really mean and wait and eat it in front of him...hmm...lol.You should post!  I miss you around here.  I know I haven't been on WoW lately.  I really need to play more.  Maybe I should log in and trick or treat...cew - I'm SO jealous b/c the Chinese food down here really sucks.  I cannot wait to have real stuff over xmas!  I have Friends on.

• Options
    Lol I've actually spent enough time on Wow lately to get the halloween title... don't judge me! I've tried posting a bit more, but I feel like I kill threads, ha.
  • Options
    Messing with a pregnant woman's food? That's dangerous business.On more that one occasion I've snapped at Pete and said this "WTF, I'm building a human being for you! You can't leave me any ???"
  • Options
    lynds - ah!  I was replying, but then DH got home and I got distracted.  Sorry.  And congrats on the title!!  Be proud of it.  :)lp - haha, I haven't gotten to that point yet, but I'm sure that will come once I get bigger.

• Options
    WTH is wrong with him? You don't take cupcakes from your wife. Banish him to the couch! :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards