Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

One to many!!

I get married in 11 days. Today one of the groomsmen canceled, so now I have no one to walk with a bridesmaid. I think that I should have two women walk with one man but .....should I have them walk at the beginning, middle or end. IDK

Re: One to many!!

• Options
    Even sides don't make any difference.  Arrange the bridal party however you want.
  • Options
    You could also have them walk single file: bm, gm, bm, gm, bm.... As long as everyone ends up where they're supposed to be, it doesn't matter how they get there.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_one-to-many?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:0e3eb5e9-c1fb-4dee-91a2-afd60a5da0c9Post:7c434def-2b2a-4539-8aff-afd707ae9871">Re:One to many!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Have the groomsmen walk in with your FI and then your bridesmaids walk before you</strong>. They don't have to walk together or be equal sides. I have one bridesmaid, FI has four groomsmen.
    Posted by Sleeper2013[/QUOTE]

This is what we did.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The focus will be on you and FI anyways. I was in a wedding where I was one of 5 bridesmaids to 3 groomsmen. I walked together with one of the other bridesmaids. NBD.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_one-to-many?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:10Discussion:0e3eb5e9-c1fb-4dee-91a2-afd60a5da0c9Post:7c434def-2b2a-4539-8aff-afd707ae9871">Re:One to many!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have the groomsmen walk in with your FI and then your bridesmaids walk before you. They don't have to walk together or be equal sides. I have one bridesmaid, FI has four groomsmen.
    Posted by Sleeper2013[/QUOTE]

This is what we did too. 
  • Options
    It's totally okay to have a groomsman walk with two bridesmaids, or not to pair off your wedding party at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards