Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Tipping question

Our wedding is over.  We paid our photographer to stay 3 hours.  My MOH forgot to give him his final payment on the day of the wedding (she remembered everyone else but forgot him).  So he was ready to leave when DH told him about our garter toss coming up (we had tied a rubber chicken, ball and chain, granny panties and etc under my dress) he WANTED to stay to see that and still photographed while he was there.  Then he stayed for the cake cutting too.  So all in all he stayed an extra hour min.  He IS self employed and normally charges 250.00 for each additional hour but waived it because he CHOSE to stay....So long question short....how much should I tip him? His original fee 1100.00 for 3 hours + all the digital negatives.  And 4x5's of 50 photos.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tipping question

• Options
    You seriously put all that shiit up your dress?I would maybe give him $100-200.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    IDK I'd pay him the extra 250. 00, since it was y'all's mistake in the first place.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ooo, good point.  Why would your H even tell him?  And why is the fact that you forgot to pay him relevant to this story?  Was he trying to leave before the 3 hours since you didn't pay?  I'm confused.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards