New York-New York City
Options

elite(b)events

Hi,

Just wanted to ask any of the brides and grooms if they have any experience dealing with elite(b)events and how did it turn out? 

thanks

Re: elite(b)events

• Options
    Hi We are working with them and they are great. I saw recommendations from other knotties and went for my consultation. They're very easy to work with and I feel like they really listen to what I want. They helped me book an amazing venue that I thought wasn't possible at my budget and guest count. But they're really making it happen :
  • Options
    I booked with them as well after going to two weddings that they did. Both weddings were absolutely gorgeous, and because both brides are friends of mine, I knew their budget wasn't much, however if I didn't know them, looking at their wedding I would've never known! They're a husband and wife team and they really stretch your dollar FAR to get you what you want I absolutely love how she did my dress! Plus they're also very easy to work with and very accessible. I would reccommend
  • Options
    I too am an Eliteb bride! I love these guys...they are making my wedding happen in a beautiful space web I thought I had no choice but to have it in my back yard! My wedding is in a couple of months. So far everything is basically done! vintage i love the way she did my dress as well!!! jas did she do your dress as well? She did my bridesmaids as well. Will keep you ladies posted :
  • Options
    yup. i cant believe how awesome my dress came out! better than i actually imagined, and the price was even better! holy cow!

welcome to the club jenny :) is shea doing your dress as well?
  • Options
    hi, can i ask exactly what elite (b) is doing for you? thanks!
  • Options
    VintagecrazeVintagecraze member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2012
    they're wedding planners but their services kind of go beyond that. for example i fell in love with an 11k dress which i def could not afford, but her team of seamstresses made me an exact replica for 3k. if anything i felt like the dress she made looked and fit better than the one i tried on in the bridal shop. their services are also available if you dont book them as wedding planners. One of my friends needed a florist, dj, and photo/video and Elite(b) was able to put a package together for them with out even having them sign a contract. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards