Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

An update from P2

She said she's having trouble logging in with her blackberry today (they're just that little bit too far outta town for the fast service, she roams in and out of the digital service). Mark is doing okay...she said he's been feeling really sick, tired, and achy...but has only physically been sick a few times. Overall, he's feeling okay, and says it hasn't been as bad as he thought.Jaime is holding up well, her friends there are doing everything they can to help out. Last night her two girlfriends brought them dinner...a huge lasagne that she can freeze, that was a nice thought...Though I'm 5 hours away, I'm doing what I can from here.

Re: An update from P2

• Options
    Thanks, Freckled.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    We are pulling for you guys, P2!
  • Options
    Thanks for the update, Freckled.  My thoughts are with them.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear they're doing well.  I'm not sure how cancer treatments work and if they get better/affect him less negatively as they go, but I hope so.It sounds like they have a great group of friends and have a lot of support which is great.Thanks for the update!
  • Options
    Thanks for the update. I have been thinking about them often. I wish them the best.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the update.  I've been thinking about them, too.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    Thanks for the update freckled!  Let her know we are all thinking of her & Mark!
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    Thanks for the update freckled.
  • Options
    You're welcome...and I'll be sure to let her know that you guys are thinking of her...though I'm sure as soon as she's aware that she's floated in to digital service, she'll be on, too.
  • Options
    Glad to hear the update. I appreciate you posting it for us freckled.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Thanks!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Glad to hear it.  I didn't know you guys were tight!  Are you canadian too?

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I went to high school with her for a couple of years...then she moved back to Dryden, then we got in touch again during University (she went in Winnipeg), and we've stayed in good touch since. I don't see her often, but we stay in touch.
  • Options
    That's awesome.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards