Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Pohl"

Re: Pohl"

• Options
    I hope to be drinking my boxed wine in an hour or so.Phillies but only because the Yankees are bags o' douchePeople might be surprised to know that I was a straight A student AND I won a hot legs contest.  I straddle both sides...Not engaged but my AOL radio is actually playing Toy Soldiers by Martika right now and that is pretty damn entertaining.  hahahahaI need to be drinking now.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    Mag- love the new sig pic!! i demand to see more of your weddddding. any fireworks pics?
  • Options
    Pretty shiny thread! TJ...that is such a cool ring. Love how vintage it looks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Here's a better one of mine..
  • Options
    thanks fische.   The diamond is from my MIL.  I custom designed the setting so  it would sit flat and I could were it on the boat.  I can't wear my wedding band with it.  But it looks like 2 bands, so people think that is a setting anyway. Here is a picture of my wedding band that I wear on my right had.     

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Smokey....I love my Black Box box wine!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I straddle both sides...dare I even ask smokey? ;)
  • Options
    STEP BY STEP HEART TO HEART WE ALLL FALLL DOWN. LIKE TOOOY SOLDIERS. Damn you eminem. DAMN YOU.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I have black box Riesling at home.  I drink it out of a juice cup.  I am ALL class.Okay, maybe straddle was not a good choice of words.Oh, and the radio station just offered up Convoy.  I love 1 hit wonders.
    Bi-oh-rama

"smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill

• Options
    Cranberry Apple juice. I can't drink alcohol during the week. Phillies. Fuuck the Yankees. Erm, I'm pretty much an open book. I was the ultimate nerd in high school. I was ranked in the top 5 in the state in student congress, competed in mock trial, speech and debate, and was even part of the national forensic league honor society. Yeah. I rock the dorkiness.Sorry, no pro pics of the rings yet, but here's my fat hand tonight. [IMG]http://tinyurl.com/yhpr78f[/IMG]  
  • Options
    Fish...I love that you always know the songs I am talking about!Sascha-check the medicaid post below.  My apologies for not going in for the hug.  I was afraid of breaking you.
    Bi-oh-rama

• Options
    Thank you sascha! I am very fond of it myself.It's from the military store. Hee!
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    1. No, but in a few minutes I'm going to have some ice cream. 2. FI says Phillies, so Phillies it is. 3. 4. No idea what kind of band I'll get, but here's my e-ring. Pic's a little dark, but it has a nice sparkle I promise :) [IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/izrlut.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
      Are you drinking tonight? nope, not tonightPhillies or the Skankees? Phillies hands down!!! Something about you that not many people know or that would suprise people?  Most people who know me know my grandmother passed away in July, but not many people know that I break down crying probably every day since her death & I call her voicemail to hear her voice.
  • Options
    umm... where did my picture go?? Anyway... It's just a diamond band with a 3 round and 4 baguettes.  I really do not like it.  Last week a diamond became lose and they told me it can't be fixed because of a design flaw.  I like my e-ring better anyway.  If I lose a diamond I will just get another setting (for free) that I like better. 

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Ah shoot I forgot #3. Hmm...when I was in college I interned at the Pentagon and also for the Secret Service, during which I shot a machine gun. Pew pew pew!
  • Options
    No :(    It's supposed to be girls night out but I have no sitter.   Reason # 273467846 never to have children.Anyone but YankeesYou kow this this, but not everyone does.  I was the officiant at Almondwhittle's wedding.Seriously I am having trouble finding a pic of my rings.   I'll keep looking and post if I find one.
  • Options
    You just totally made my night smokey!!!! I'm not that tiny...it may have been me in my flats and you in the 6 inch heels, haha. Anyways, I love when hot girls in hooker heels hug me:) And I also drink my box wine from a tumbler. Stems spill too easily. Even my stemless wine glasses.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I know. I'm hoping I can confess all my sins to you in the future and be forgiven. Deal?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Strawberry Kool-aid. No drinkies during the week for this gal. Saturday, it will be Captain and Coke!Um - no baseball for this gal- you may pick one for me. I like it in person, but I don't really follow sports, save for football.My honors degree? That was my second degree. My first college degree? Not so much an honors one (I considered it an honor to graduate in 4 years). I spent a great deal of time learning about the social aspect of college/frat parties, though.  Anyway, here's my fact:  I'm the granddaughter of a United Methodist minister - grew up in the church. I failed Basic Christian Beliefs at Davidson. Yep, an F.  I took Zen Buddhism at VCU to satisfy my Religion requirement.  PIP:
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Oooh, Missy, I love your rings!
  • Options
    Missy, are those stars on your bands? That's awesome!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Water. I hate them both, but I guess I hate the Yanks more. I have a piece of a sewing needle in my finger... the "eye" end too. I don't have any good pictures of it on my hand.  But here is a pic that the jeweler sent to my FI. [img]http://tinyurl.com/yh9p7er[/img]
  • Options
    Sascha-not just short tiny, but tiny all around.  Like I could pick you up and put you in my pocket tiny.oooh...not that anyone is paying attention to me butWe had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.
    Bi-oh-rama

• Options
    Sa-weet!! I feel all happy now. You should meet my daughter. She is 3 inches shorter and 25 lbs lighter. She is the definition of tiny. Except her black girl bubble butt that I am super jealous of.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, Mag....I was singing alone.
    Bi-oh-rama

• Options
    Breaking into the bottle of sparkling cideer soon ;)Of the two, PhilliesI can't blow bubbles with gum. Always tried and failed[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/combathapkido/e-ring.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    yes. pinot grigio. i hate bezbahl. it's the debil. i'm quite shy.
  • Options
    1.Nope-got drunk last weekend and I'm done for awhile now.2.I don't do sports3.I was on fire once. I have a horrible scar on my left arm from 3 surgeries to try to remove the really effed up scar the fire left. You can't see it in any of my pictures because it's come second nature to hide it. [IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2iiuyk2.jpg[/IMG] I am so insanely in love with my ring. It's soo much bigger than i thought it would be and he got almost a perfect diamond. I was so proud of him for doing so much research. The band is just going to be a plain white gold 3mm band.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Aw Jill. I always love seeing your rings.

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards