Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Tell Me a Funny

story of something that happened to you and FI/DH. Something that still makes you two die laughing when you think about it. GO.

Re: Tell Me a Funny

• Options
    Not to us, but right in front of us. We were at the state fair at a little demonstraition. While waiting for it to start, all the kids were in front of the bleachers playing. One little boy was bothering this little girl. He got right up in her face and screamed. White trash mom came up (in front of everyone in the bleachers) and grabbed his face and was like 'HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I WENT ALL HULK ON YOUR FACE? BBBBBLLLLARRRRGGGHHHH!!!" So now when one of us is in a bad mood, we grab their face and go all Hulk on them.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    hahah lvb, I could see Mike and I doing that toook here's my share: One night when Mike and I were first dating were very drunk on the Vineyard and we making out up against the wall outside the bar. A couple of too prepped out drunk guys come by and yell, "get a room!" Mike looks up mid make out and goes, "got a room, get a girl." I think I never laughed so hard. I pretty much knew he was the one for me at that moment.
  • Options
    One morning, I opened my eyes at the exact moment fi fell out of bed for no reason whatsoever. Flung his arms up in the air, gave a little shout, everything. That mental image will keep me warm and happy for the rest of my life, I'm laughing now as I'm writing this. Don't worry, he didn't get hurt. :)
  • Options
    Oh man, both of those made me lol. I think the falling out of bed thing is the ultimate FTW.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    The ONLY thing I can think of right now was when DH and I were cleaning the kitchen. I didn't know he had the dishwasher door down and I turned around and fell right over it....like flat on my face. We still laugh about it, and I'm super careful in the kitchen.
  • Options
    Mine is long.  But I crack up every time I think about it.FI and I met online when I was 21 (am now 26).  I hadn't met him face-to-face yet but had been talking to him on the phone everyday.  For my 22nd birthday my friend took me to a few bars near her house and I got absolutely obliterated.  FI calls while we are leaving the bar and I talked to him the whole way home.  We get to my friend's house and I realize that I'm way too drunk to function.  I start walking in circles in her back yard to "sober up" and I eventually gave her the phone and told her to talk to him while I held onto the grass so that I didn't fall off.  So they're talking and she asks him if he's my boyfriend.  I, in all of my classy glory face down in the yard, proceed to tell her "Nope.  I'm just gonna do him".  He didn't know whether to be happy or offended.
  • Options
    I have another one: one evening, fi saw a bug on the ceiling. Rather than get a chair to stand on to kill it or grabbing the dust buster to just suck it up, he grabs a tissue, stands under the bug, and jumps straight up at it. He neglected to notice, however, that he was standing in the doorway when he jumped, and jumped straight up into the doorway. Hit his head pretty hard. Looked like it hurt, but again, he was fine, and I laughed. Oh and the best part about my first story, is that I was so tired when it happened and so disoriented from only just waking up, that I just asked him if he was OK and went right back to sleep. The funny of that instant didn't hit me until about 3 o'clock that afternoon and I couldn't stop laughing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards