Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Anyone awake; if so why?

Ahhh drunk on one glass of wine (yay I'm a light weight!!)What's everyone up to????Love, Miss Jessica
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone awake; if so why?

• Options
    Just got home from work about an hour ago... can never seem to get tired when I get home so late :/
  • Options
    Just got home.  Sister is in the hospital with heart issues. Brother is starting the process for a kidney transplant and had multiple surgeries this month  Should go to sleep but can't.  Had a candy bar but I wish I would have thought about wine.  That sounds so much better.  Just trying to avoid a pity party.  Honey you really need to work your way up to two glasses of wine.  But then you are a cheap date now, so that is a plus!
  • Options
    I hear ya girl; it's basically the overtired type deal.Have some alcohol; it will put you to bed:)
  • Options
    well, it's only 1:16 in the afternoon down here, so I'd be a serious slacker if I wasn't awake! ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sudslover: Sorry to hear about your tough day.. My prayers to you and your family..Well in all honesty I have one of those big wineglasses so maybe it is more like 2 glasses!
  • Options
    Amrs. yah if it is 1 in the afternoon your time you shall be a slackin.  Are you at work or at home?
  • Options
    I work 2nd shift, just got home, and am debating as to watch Glee on hulu, blog, or maybe try and re-post my married bio. I'm an AW like that.
  • Options
    I'm up but its only 10:20 pm. I had some wine and T went to be  but im wound up for some reason
  • Options
    I'm at home.  If I work before Jan 1 the US tax laws will not be nice to me. I have those wine glasses that can hold a bottle of wine each.  So yes, I can get very drunk on one glass of wine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Glee failure; no new episodes until November?
  • Options
    Glee failure; no new episodes until November?Correct
  • Options
    Hurray!!! IU'm glad other lovely ladies are up.. You guys rock!  xoxo:)
  • Options
    I'm up be headed to bed.  I've been working on writing a grant for the last four or five hours. 
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Well i am and also a lil drunk..... and i am a NYE but i HAD to share this with you.. please all you nice P&E-ers go onto Youtube and search Single Ladies Gone Wrong.. and its the first post... it is wonderful and Fitness Girl.. it will make your one glass of wine x 10.. enjoy!!
  • Options
    I am drinking white russians with FI.  Mmmmmmm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards